TrendSignal

Re: Trendsignal-worth the money?

hey mate

If you hunt around the main forums theres plenty on these guys, never tried it myself as I do my own thing these days

N

Has anyone out there heard of black point or snowstormfx both are black box type systems giving the entry, exit and stop levels seem to be very successfull black point has a published 4 year history, seems to good to be true and you know what they say about that.

Hi,

Has anyone dealt with the Trendsignal system recently?? Ive attended the seminar, done my research, read through this thread and PM'd everyone who said they brought the system but ive received no replies. Im guessing that using the system has either led to them being so broke they can no longer own a computer or that they are so rich they no longer use the forum and are sunning themselves in a hot country.

Anyway anyone who has recently looked into this would be good to hear from you.

Thanks
Tom

You're a mug if you buy this over priced indicator reliant basic system. It's based on a 5 min breakout system in which they look at 15 min chart for immediate direction. They fool you into believing you need the indicators they are selling you. Their trader is not a professional trader, he's a customer (lol) and his name is not Alex, it's all smoke and mirrors and the company need to be looked into imho.
The 'No Guarantee' should scare off even the most Intellectually challenged.
To add insult to injury, they charge USA customers less than UK customers and they are British.......

I've received a number of emails asking about my system in which in my opinion is an improvement on Trendsignals. I'm a trader first and foremost but will find the time to get together all my own system and a complete step by step trading instruction format in 2011, those interested just private email me and we can talk further. I don't see how you wouldn't make money out of it if you follow the plan.

I've received a number of emails asking about my system in which in my opinion is an improvement on Trendsignals. I'm a trader first and foremost but will find the time to get together all my own system and a complete step by step trading instruction format in 2011, those interested just private email me and we can talk further. I don't see how you wouldn't make money out of it if you follow the plan.

Shame, I actually thought you were a decent poster , I had been following you as someone who appeared to be unbiased and without an agenda but it seems you are just peddling a system.

What doesn't make sense to me is that you seem to bad mouth Trendsignal but then your system is based on theirs ? . So it must work ?.

You say you are a trader first and foremost , so why are you here ? . How many real traders spend their time posting on forums and for that matter if your system is so good , why are you here giving it away. Doesn't make sense to me unless you are a closet philanthropist.

For arguments sake I was interested in what you had , after all like you I am just another hopeful trader trudging through forums looking for help, why would I get it from you.

What's your track record, you mention guarantees, what do you offer. In my limited experience I would have to say that there are no guarantees in trading , no substitute for hard work and anyone who offers a guarantee is doing so to help you part with your money. Equally anyone who expects a guarantee is clearly very naive and uneducated .

Didn't Bernie Madoff offer a guarantee ?

Hey mate

post it all here in the open and lets get on with it............thats what the 5 star threads do at T2w.................looking forward to helping if i can :smart:

regards
NVP

Hi,

Hi Tom,

I have just bought trendsignal and am in the process of learning how to use it.

Regards

let me know how you get on then please. i have owned it for a few months and compared to my usual method it is not accurate in the timing department.quite crucial that! have stopped using it but am interested to see if other people like it

Last edited:
let me know how you get on then please. i have owned it for a few months and compared to my usual method it is not accurate in the timing department.quite crucial that! have stopped using it but am interested to see if other people like it

Hi Mark,

Hope you don't mind me asking but could you explain what you mean by the timing dept ?. Trying to get a view on this product from someone who doesn't have a secret agenda.

Thanks

Hi Mark,

I would also like to know what you mean by the timing, are you currently profitably trading using the software?
Thanks

hi tom, by timing i mean using stochastics to give accurate cycles,ie timing if highs and lows. ts is not good at this in my experience and often gets youinto a trade too late or lets you stay in a trade well past a cycle end according to my own indicators.maybe this is just them looking at a longer picture than me but i prefer to be in and out to the tick if poss and use small stops.

Shame, I actually thought you were a decent poster , I had been following you as someone who appeared to be unbiased and without an agenda but it seems you are just peddling a system.

What doesn't make sense to me is that you seem to bad mouth Trendsignal but then your system is based on theirs ? . So it must work ?.

You say you are a trader first and foremost , so why are you here ? . How many real traders spend their time posting on forums and for that matter if your system is so good , why are you here giving it away. Doesn't make sense to me unless you are a closet philanthropist.

For arguments sake I was interested in what you had , after all like you I am just another hopeful trader trudging through forums looking for help, why would I get it from you.

What's your track record, you mention guarantees, what do you offer. In my limited experience I would have to say that there are no guarantees in trading , no substitute for hard work and anyone who offers a guarantee is doing so to help you part with your money. Equally anyone who expects a guarantee is clearly very naive and uneducated .

Didn't Bernie Madoff offer a guarantee ?

Ian
Or should I say Ian fromTrendsignal?

I was in the trading room and soon sussed out what they did, it's not THEIR system, it's a basic breakout system where they have coded indicators to help a newbie trader with entry and exit - that's it, plain and simple. As I have traded for over 9 years I have previously used breakout methods, and my own method is far superior to the one they use.
Now their track record and pips are NOT accurate at all, the trader is not a pro, he's an ex customer (lol).
The system they use will net you some pips, but not what you expect, they were saying they were getting say 80 pips in a trade and the people who were trying to following them were coming out with hardly any! Explain that? I can, BS!
Stupid trades were taken when I was in the room, which no 'pro' would have even considered. But hey, all you who don't believe, go for it, pay out thousands of pounds for some indicators in which you have to keep monthly payments to use AFTER purchase and follow a self appointed 'pro' (lol) I really don't care, and as I'm a trader first and was thinking about doing some sort of training second as I am comfortable, if I have to deal companies who are posting as people needing help, I really won't bother. I was just thinking about giving something back, but my time is not free, but I am not a Snake Oil Salesman, I have never sold a thing related to trading. Hey, who knows, I might release for free just to **** Trendsignal off. :smart:

Look at my posts, up to 25 now, yes, I really hang out and post a lot!

Ian
Or should I say Ian fromTrendsignal?

I was in the trading room and soon sussed out what they did, it's not THEIR system, it's a basic breakout system where they have coded indicators to help a newbie trader with entry and exit - that's it, plain and simple. As I have traded for over 9 years I have previously used breakout methods, and my own method is far superior to the one they use.
Now their track record and pips are NOT accurate at all, the trader is not a pro, he's an ex customer (lol).
The system they use will net you some pips, but not what you expect, they were saying they were getting say 80 pips in a trade and the people who were trying to following them were coming out with hardly any! Explain that? I can, BS!
Stupid trades were taken when I was in the room, which no 'pro' would have even considered. But hey, all you who don't believe, go for it, pay out thousands of pounds for some indicators in which you have to keep monthly payments to use AFTER purchase and follow a self appointed 'pro' (lol) I really don't care, and as I'm a trader first and was thinking about doing some sort of training second as I am comfortable, if I have to deal companies who are posting as people needing help, I really won't bother. I was just thinking about giving something back, but my time is not free, but I am not a Snake Oil Salesman, I have never sold a thing related to trading. Hey, who knows, I might release for free just to **** Trendsignal off. :smart:

Look at my posts, up to 25 now, yes, I really hang out and post a lot!

You didn't answer any of my questions, not one of them . I was looking for help , clearly it wont come from you. Ian from Trendsignal, don't make yourself sound even more dumb or paranoid. You seem so obsessed with them I am starting to think you work for them . My name is Ian Williamson, why do you hide behind a made up name ?. You seem to be less seeking the truth and more trying to make a buck punting a system.

I looked at your posts and all I can see is you making "smart" comments about anything and everything.

"I was just thinking of giving something back" LOL:clap:. Hilarious, After 9 years as a multi-millionaire pro trader you are giving back to what exactly, the little people ?. If you wanted to do that you would offer the information free of charge.

I for one , and I see others saying the same would be delighted if you posted the information on this forum. Prove yourself and offer it for free.

I will do my own research thanks, their system works but your miracle system is better, you make money in their trading room but not enough. I am a 9 year "pro", looking to give back with "some sort of training" but oh it costs money. Hmmmm all I hear is someone trying to sell sell sell.

I didn't post looking for an argument, just an answer. This is what I get , is this what the Trade2Win community is like. If anyone out there can help me with a system, any system that will help a newbie get started please PM me, I am not looking for a black box, appreciate that there is no holy grail, I want to learn how to trade for myself. Help !!!!!!! (Please)

Last edited:
You didn't answer any of my questions, not one of them . I was looking for help , clearly it wont come from you. Ian from Trendsignal, don't make yourself sound even more dumb or paranoid. You seem so obsessed with them I am starting to think you work for them . My name is Ian Williamson, why do you hide behind a made up name ?. You seem to be less seeking the truth and more trying to make a buck punting a system.

I looked at your posts and all I can see is you making "smart" comments about anything and everything.

"I was just thinking of giving something back" LOL:clap:. Hilarious, After 9 years as a multi-millionaire pro trader you are giving back to what exactly, the little people ?. If you wanted to do that you would offer the information free of charge.

I for one , and I see others saying the same would be delighted if you posted the information on this forum. Prove yourself and offer it for free.

I will do my own research thanks, their system works but your miracle system is better, you make money in their trading room but not enough. I am a 9 year "pro", looking to give back with "some sort of training" but oh it costs money. Hmmmm all I hear is someone trying to sell sell sell.

I didn't post looking for an argument, just an answer. This is what I get , is this what the Trade2Win community is like. If anyone out there can help me with a system, any system that will help a newbie get started please PM me, I am not looking for a black box, appreciate that there is no holy grail, I want to learn how to trade for myself. Help !!!!!!! (Please)

Yet another smart ass who puts words in peoples mouths and can't trade. Ive seen hundreds of your types come and go fella, and I wouldn't help you now if you begged me. When you have spent years formulating a system that works you will not be sharing it to anyone on a free bb I can tell you. But I know several other methods that can make money, and if I ever decided to mentor people to become traders I would charge, because my time is worth it, if anyone thinks they will get training that WORKS and makes money for free consistantly is either to poor or stupid to ever make it as traders.

As far as Trendsignal goes, they are nothing to me, I was offering my experience up so nobody else gets taken for a ride, if you have a proiblem with that, that's your issue, not mine. Change your attitude or you will never make it as a trader.
We have now finished communicating.

I have used Trendsignal now for a year and Just wanted to say, despite the criticism I have found it useful. originally I wasnt having success when I first purchased but I was contacted by one of the guys who was asking to see If I was still using the software. when I told him no, he then told me I could call him for help and that I should use the guys there, to help me understand the software more. I wasnt aware of the kind of support they gave there. Anyway I'm making consistant money, entering the room with Alex, not every trades a winner but I've managed to build up my pot with a bit of help and now I just speak to the team at Trendsignal on skype occassionally and do my own trading.

Ive seen alot of negativity around these forums and would like to say that before Trendsignal I was losing money and after a bit of training and some critical examination I was able to start to slowly but surely claw back those loses, I'm now NET up on my account.

I just start using Trendsignal recently? What is TS_signal number stands for? It's the number above stop loss number? Thanks.

I think that one indicates the Trendsignal indicator at the bottom, but I would've just called the guys.

Re: The Trading Acadamy ;tradesignal

Anyone have any recent info on this company. Just perused their website. Usual HARDSELL tactics with very impressive daily point count profit. But is it all hype. The only thing l find fairly unusual is that they invite you to their offices to examine the method. This and this alone has made me curious as to whether it is indeed a plausable outfit? Any feedback from someone who actually purchased this system is worth all the sales speil in the world.

Trev

I don't use the product, but I have been to their offices twice bot Adrian and Gerry are nice down to earth guys and genuine traders. Many of their clients however trade 1m+ accounts on an eod basis which is not my way. They have in the last year drafted in a hard sell twonk that delivers the lifestyle pitch rather than a curious traders one. I would love to see him in Dragons Den, just to get the "I'm OUT" response from Barbara Meedon.

i purchased the software over ayear ago but stopped using it after about a month as i found the signals no where near as accurate as the ones i was already using and still do.timing is their issue.it will get you into trades too late and then stay in too long and vice versa. the indicators are probably just a mix of several and i did not find them better than mine.i now increase my account by over 30% a month using several different methods including EAs.got my training from a very experienced american but trading is not easy unless you are very wealthy or very experienced or both!good luck!