Trendsignal

Cyclos

2 0
Hi all.
I'm thinking of trying out the trendsignal software, but @3.5k is it worth it? I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who is currently using or has used it. Or is there a cheaper way of achieving the same results with different software?:?:

Cyclos

2 0
I'm looking to start spread betting for a second income, and could use any advantage possible to acheive this goal.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I'm looking to start spread betting for a second income, and could use any advantage possible to acheive this goal.
If you think you can buy some software and make a second income from spreadbetting you are in for a big disappointment. The most likely outcome is that you'll lose your money. Anybody that tells you otherwise whilst trying to sell you something is lying.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,308 975
Spreadbetting can deliver a second income but no trading software, system or training programme is worth £3,500.