TrendSignal

PlatinumGold

8 0
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.

ha0dho

185 10
Be warned

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.
Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator :rolleyes:. It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.

PlatinumGold

8 0
Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator :rolleyes:. It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.
Thank you for getting back much appreciated. I was thinking the same thing and the cost is almost £4000 which is a heck of a lot. I trade with CMC and they have there own free training program I think ill sign up with them.

PlatinumGold

8 0
Thank yes I really do think your right you have reminded me of when I took out a similar system a few years ago that promised much and delivered nothing only put a big dent in my back account.

Don't worry about spelling its fine

panda

91 2
You also need an ensign charting subscription at £40 per month

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F First Steps 2
M First Steps 0
C First Steps 5
R Trading Software 0
H Trading Indicators & Systems 1