TrendSignal

PlatinumGold

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.

Be warned

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing TrendSignal can anyone give me there honest view on the system? I can see there are already some views but would like some more especially resent one as I understand they have updated the system.

Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator :rolleyes:. It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.

Be very cautions about these type of website. Looks very slick and they have their own exclusive indicator :rolleyes:. It looks like all marketing I notice it is hard to find the costs of the training instead you can book onto free places, that looks like a way to reel in customers.

Thank you for getting back much appreciated. I was thinking the same thing and the cost is almost £4000 which is a heck of a lot. I trade with CMC and they have there own free training program I think ill sign up with them.

Thank yes I really do think your right you have reminded me of when I took out a similar system a few years ago that promised much and delivered nothing only put a big dent in my back account.

Don't worry about spelling its fine