TrendSignal

rda

6 0
Just a quick note. I've never used trendsignal, never even looked at it. But I did once work with one of the directors at a very political, european financial institution in the City and can vouch for his personal integrity.

pinkorp

5 0
Cheers rda,

I met the guys, and they all have been very kind and I'd like to say genuine as well. One of them was particularly very helpful. May be we're talking about the same guy?!?

km24519847

35 2
Went to one of their presentations a few weeks back, quite an impressive product however they quite rightly say that it is a trading tool and not an automatic path to riches.
There was a guy there who wanted to know percentage success and failure rates, he left empty handed but with the advice on learning how to trade first.

john.bull

1 0
I am not even a trader, but joined this board for the sole reason of finding information about one of the directors of trendline with whom I lost contact. I too (like rda , last message12-6- 2006) worked with that same guy in the same institution as rda (I probably do know rda then ;-) and have rarely come across someone of more personal integrity and genuine altruism. He would probably chew his own hand off before knowingly cheat on someone or sell rubbish. So, I am not astonished that they would send people home who they do not believe will be able to use their product.

This post is not meant as incentive for anyone to buy anything whatsover. It´s just a statement.

Dr_Jones

89 3
BS BS and BS.
This whole thread is a complete load of BS.
It is the people selling it posting reviews about it using proxies.
Just another trading scam that will get the same or less results as a moving average.

alfiemal

112 4
I use trendsignal for trading intraday forex and I am happy with it. Its not 'the holy grail' just a good decision support tool, I dont take every signal I use it to compliment my own strategy. Its very good at making you wait before entering a trade, also once in a trade it can keep you in for longer.

Please dont be paranoid thinking im working for them. When I purchased my trendsignal I got it from the US website its much cheaper than the UK version, its the same company and product.

boomboom9968

6 0
hi alfiemal - was interested in your post about trendsignal. was wondering if you would possibly give me a ring on 07879891624 to discuss the software further

regards

boomboom

Rosefarm

1 0
I use trendsignal for trading intraday forex and I am happy with it. Its not 'the holy grail' just a good decision support tool, I dont take every signal I use it to compliment my own strategy. Its very good at making you wait before entering a trade, also once in a trade it can keep you in for longer.

Please dont be paranoid thinking im working for them. When I purchased my trendsignal I got it from the US website its much cheaper than the UK version, its the same company and product.
Could you let me know if you are still using this please. I have been traking for some time

marlintrdg

204 2
Lets see Trendsignal from the UK: Trading Software from TrendSignal - Spread betting and trading software

TrendSignal "End of Day"
The purchase price is £1247 + VAT =($1,835.05)
TrendSignal "Real Time"
The purchase price is £2997 + VAT =($4,410.30)

Plus Ensign Software for $49.95 per month ($39.95 free EOD & Fx here. Google their are others)Ensign Software - Supersite
Plus data feed for realtime ?? (add it on) forex free
Demos?

Trendsignal from the USA: The Ultimate Trading Software

Trendsignal "End of Day"
The purchase price is $1297 =(£881.37)

Trendsignal "Real Time"
The purchase price is $2997 =(£2,036.60)

Plus Ensign Software for $49.95 per month ($39.95 free EOD & Fx here Google their are others)Ensign Software - Supersite
Plus data feed for realtime ?? (add it on) forex free
Demos?

MetaTrader 4 with Goggled indicators that look very similar IMO.
Plus data feed for realtime is free for many securities.
Demos as many as you want, free.

Maybe: One should take the monies from the above and put it in a real account and learn how to trade slowly as IMO their are no shortcuts, took me years..

Don't forget any software is just a tool and any tool is only as good as the skills learned over time by its user.

Trendsignal really looks like a sweet tool and I'm sure in well trained experienced trading hands will performs well, it just seams extortionately expensive..

Just my 2cents/pips/points..
The above is just an observation and opinion and is no means a judgment on the software or system mention.
Please do your own due diligence..

Note: The above was copy from the relevant websites on the day posted and the currency conversation was also on the same post date.

Last edited: