TrendSignal

I have been using Trendsignal for just over 2 years now. I cant fault them, the software is brilliant. If you're gonna buy it trade gold, just made 110points yesterday, and I trade full time. The guys there have me in one of their Skype groups and let me attend a bootcamp at their offices, when I first got it I couldnt use the damn thing.
but the support and tutoring is excellent. I'll sing it from the rooftops!!!!!

Hi guys,

I just came on to say that after roughly a year of deciding if Trend signal was right for me or not I finally decided to purchase the product in April. I was really concerned that they would take my money and I end up with a rubbish system and be alot worse off. Im very pleased to say THIS IS NOT THE CASE!

The guys at the office were really great and got me on a bootcamp that week. There was about 16 of us at the bootcamp and Mark explained everything to us and carried out live trading to let us see the product in action.

After the camp it took me about a month to get completely used to the system (they provide full manuals etc), They have a great skype group also what you can discuss trades etc. That alone is worth its weight in gold. I used to think I was dreaming about getting 100+ pips per day, im now in the second month and regualry hit 100+ a day, sure I have some losers as losing trades are a part of life but the winners GREATLY outnumber the losers! last week I had my best ever week trading and its all thanks to Trendsignal.

Its not a black box system but an indicator based system that you learn, the support they give is tremendous and they even have 2-3 workshops per week. I had been trading prior to purchasing Trendsignal for about 2 years on and off. This was a period of hit and miss. I've learnt more off Mark at Trendsignal in the past couple of months than in 2 years learning by myself. The only thing i regret is not buying this product sooner.

If you have any questions about the product you can private message me. Im happy to speak about the product as it has completely turned my trading around from hit and miss to hitting targets constantly.

Sure the price tag is high but when you understand the system and get 100 pip days constantly it pays for itself in no time.

cheers

The Results are what matters, when the rubber hits the road and i am more than happy with the results after 6 months of use and support

hi tom, by timing i mean using stochastics to give accurate cycles,ie timing if highs and lows. ts is not good at this in my experience and often gets youinto a trade too late or lets you stay in a trade well past a cycle end according to my own indicators.maybe this is just them looking at a longer picture than me but i prefer to be in and out to the tick if poss and use small stops.

Sorry my friend,

Using very small stops will guarantee you losing at least 80% of your trades. Few can make that up. And trying to hit the tick...dont know anyone who ever did it, and what kind of system could do such a thing? Even Fibonacci traders whom try to admit its often all a matter of approximation.

Hi All,

I have Trendsignal and I thought it may help to provide a little information from a genuine and objective user.

The product is an indicator running on Ensign or MT4. This comprises of a Moving Average (that changes colour from Red to Green) called the Vector Average, the Trendsignal (an Average Directional Index), there are Major and Minor Price Envelope bands (like Bollinger), Sniper Circles (indicating entry points) and Levels. A typical chart is shown below.

The Ensign product requires you to pay $49.95 for a data feed (per month) and the charting software is very good and flexible (very customisable). NOTE: you may find the data is different to your broker and will have to tweak the time base to get the 4 hour & daily charts you want.

The package includes support and twice weekly webinars. The webinars take place at 8am on Mondays and Wednesdays (for two months I believe). There is a Skype group. Adrian provides the best help and will also help you setting up a Capital Spreads (or Two Way Spreads) account.

The package is just under £3,000 GBP inc. VAT.

Regards,
Andrew

Attachments

• Daily_Chart_GBPUSD_20120827.png
    Daily_Chart_GBPUSD_20120827.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 702
Hi All,

I have Trendsignal and I thought it may help to provide a little information from a genuine and objective user.

The product is an indicator running on Ensign or MT4. This comprises of a Moving Average (that changes colour from Red to Green) called the Vector Average, the Trendsignal (an Average Directional Index), there are Major and Minor Price Envelope bands (like Bollinger), Sniper Circles (indicating entry points) and Levels. A typical chart is shown below.

The Ensign product requires you to pay $49.95 for a data feed (per month) and the charting software is very good and flexible (very customisable). NOTE: you may find the data is different to your broker and will have to tweak the time base to get the 4 hour & daily charts you want.

The package includes support and twice weekly webinars. The webinars take place at 8am on Mondays and Wednesdays (for two months I believe). There is a Skype group. Adrian provides the best help and will also help you setting up a Capital Spreads (or Two Way Spreads) account.

Regards,
Andrew

Blimey! A sales thread for Trendsignal! Well let me chip in. It's a bunch of indicators derived from standard indicators you get for free on most platforms. It's not worth the money and the guys who flog it are out for a buck before anything else, and you can tell that by the charges. There is NO MONEY BACK if you buy this product, what does that tell you? Even if you're desperate enough to fork out the overly inflated price (and it is desperation which they cash in on) and you don't understand what they mean when they are showing you how to use it, it's tough, you won't get your money back. The software is worth £200 tops. Oh yes, they are connected with Two Way Spreads etc, that's why they recommend these spread betting companies, just to let you know ;)

Are you a TrendSignal user?

TrendSignal do have arrangements with LCG (London Capital Group). I am not sure what your point is in that respect.

The statement above is one of fact concerning the TrendSignal product (other than my view on the flexibility of Ensign - which I no longer use, as I prefer MT4).

Value is a subjective measure. Those that have purchased and use the software can offer an objective assesment. I am sure there are cheaper products avaialble for those that need assistance with their trading if £3000 is a little to high. For some, the initial investment now seems very insignificant (depending on how their trading has progressed since).

Everybody is different and different products work for different people.

Regards,
Andrew

Ok sweet,

I do love the clean charts you show, but the other poster is right. Its way overpriced. But before I say I am sure, may I ask you for each pair you run each day, how many pips per month are you making or would you make using a daily chart or whatever time frame you do use. Those little yellow circles do what,exactly?

thanks.

Hi All,

Regards,
Andrew

Ok sweet,

I do love the clean charts you show, but the other poster is right. Its way overpriced. But before I say I am sure, may I ask you for each pair you run each day, how many pips per month are you making or would you make using a daily chart or whatever time frame you do use. Those little yellow circles do what,exactly?

thanks.

Whether it is overpriced is an opinion. If somebody sells a product and a person is happy to buy it at that price - where is the right and wrong in that? Everybody perceives value differently. When considered as an indicator and without the context of the support, training and twice weekly webinar sessions; it may not represent good value to some.

TrendSignal do provide a lot of support to those that need it. The value for me is that they got me started with trading. Knowing that help was available should I need it was also of value to me.

For those that want a predictive indicator to help them decide on entry points, exit points and stops, TrendSignal is possibly a valuable tool. It does require the user to adopt and follow a disciplined approach.

For those that are more experienced, bespoke indicator packages are likely to provide less benefit. However, it all depends on the user.

I don't trade each day and I don't measure points per month. I am primarily interested in the risk / reward ratio and the cash that I accumulate in my account. The only time I look at points is when I am analyzing the detail for my next high probability trade which always starts with how much risk I can expose myself to.

The sniper circles are no longer used by TrendSignal users (replaced by the Vector Average), but do still appear. They represent swing changes for the instrument shown.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew, the phone is ringing and Adrian your boss at Trendsignal wants a cup of tea..you must learn to be more subtle in future when trying to push an over priced product. ;). You forgot to mention the no money back guarantee

That's ever so funny, but I don't work for TrendSignal.

Apologies if my summary of TrendSignal was a little blunt for you. I was merely trying to provide some unbiased factual information.

I understand that for some, £3,000 is a lot of money and when they can't equate value to what they feel is a lot of money it triggers an emotive response.

However, for some, £3,000 is simply small change.

Regards,
Andrew

PS. Bill Poulos has something that might fit into the value bracket at $39.95 USD.
PPS. I would imagine that Adrian prefers a glass of '75 Bollinger to Tea.

That's ever so funny, but I don't work for TrendSignal.

Apologies if my summary of TrendSignal was a little blunt for you. I was merely trying to provide some unbiased factual information.

I understand that for some, £3,000 is a lot of money and when they can't equate value to what they feel is a lot of money it triggers an emotive response.

However, for some, £3,000 is simply small change.

Regards,
Andrew

PS. Bill Poulos has something that might fit into the value bracket at $39.95 USD.
PPS. I would imagine that Adrian prefers a glass of '75 Bollinger to Tea.[/QUOTE

Yawn. Keep on earning your commission for Trendsignal. Your 'unbiased factual' statement as you put it was only just your opinion which sounded far too much like a salesman talk to me and others. Remember in future when you're trying to sell this system to add at the end that there's no money back guarantee under any circumstances.
Bill Poulos is another snake oil salesman.

Last edited:
Firstly, I don't earn commission (why would I?). Secondly I have not stated any opinion (only facts as to what the product is). Thirdly I am not trying to sell the system (why would I do that?). You are making some incorrect assumptions just becuase I won't align my statements with yours.

Value means different things to different people. I appreciate that £3000 is a lot to you, but in the context of another's wealth profile, it simply isn't for some. Everybody values things differently - including time.

Your statements that there are systems out there that are better and cheaper is surely unfounded (as you have not used TrendSignal)? Yes, there are systems that cost less, but how can you say they are better when you have not used the product you seem to have anxiety about?

I have not stated what I think of TrendSignal or even if I use TrendSignal. I have stated that I purchased it and I have explained to others what the product is and what service the vendor provides.

If you had used the mentioned product and could provide some useful insight to others, it may add credibility to your statements. However, it appears that you have not used TrendSignal.

Perhaps you might actually benefit from using TrendSignal?

Regards,
Andrew

Firstly, I don't earn commission (why would I?). Secondly I have not stated any opinion (only facts as to what the product is). Thirdly I am not trying to sell the system (why would I do that?). You are making some incorrect assumptions just becuase I won't align my statements with yours.

Value means different things to different people. I appreciate that £3000 is a lot to you, but in the context of another's wealth profile, it simply isn't for some. Everybody values things differently - including time.

Your statements that there are systems out there that are better and cheaper is surely unfounded (as you have not used TrendSignal)? Yes, there are systems that cost less, but how can you say they are better when you have not used the product you seem to have anxiety about?

I have not stated what I think of TrendSignal or even if I use TrendSignal. I have stated that I purchased it and I have explained to others what the product is and what service the vendor provides.

If you had used the mentioned product and could provide some useful insight to others, it may add credibility to your statements. However, it appears that you have not used TrendSignal.

Perhaps you might actually benefit from using TrendSignal?

Regards,
Andrew

You have major inconsistances, here's your statement on your post above (Today, 12:41pm) :" I have not stated what I think of TrendSignal or even if I use TrendSignal."

Here's what you stated in your first post (Aug 27, 2012, 12:40pm) :

"I have Trendsignal and I thought it may help to provide a little information from a genuine and objective user.

Don't go on Paxman will you.

You assume far too much on my financial position. I'm questioning and giving my opinion to the worth of the indicator package, the value.

Don't forget to mention to these people who read your veiled advertisements that there's NO money back guarantee......

Last edited:
My statement was in respect of Ensign. I have not given any opinion based on my usage of TrendSignal. Again, you need to absorb a little more of the detail of what is presented to you.

Ensign is a charting product and my statement was about Ensign. TrendSignal can be used with Ensign or MT4.

I don't feel you can you offer an opinion in respect of something's 'worth' when you haven't used it. You are therefore not offering an objective opinion; you seem to be trying to malign a product that you know little (or nothing) about. Why?

I don't understand what advertisements you are referring to. Are banner adverts appearing in your posts perhaps?

Again - have you used TrendSignal? If you have used TrendSignal, what do you think of it?

Regards,
Andrew

Hi John,

I don't use it as a regular decision support tool; hence can not give you a measure.

Regards,
Andrew

Trendsignal is a good product to compliment trading practices. It doesn't teach you to trade that is not its function IMHO but it is a product that is designed by traders for traders using fairly basic principles to assist with decision making. You still need to know how to trade regardless of what product you use.

Does anyone have any recent experience, am looking at signing up shortly. Anyone used their mt4 version?