2njik9t.gif

test of trend at 2050 area
santa started on 21st december
probably a quiet day
prvblems start if 2050 pivot is resistance
lets see what happens
2066 area is horizontal res

reflections on 2015
marketmakers created the volatility.......they thought they were being so clever by running wild volatility
you idiots....lol
you played straight into our hands....we thrive on volatility
they will play the same game in 2016 and we will bank shedloads
luvin it....

reflections on 2015
marketmakers created the volatility.......they thought they were being so clever by running wild volatility
you idiots....lol
you played straight into our hands....we thrive on volatility
they will play the same game in 2016 and we will bank shedloads
luvin it....

:LOL: this made me laugh. Plenty of pips

Merry Christmas D and Atilla.

Hi Dentist, and Happy Christmas to all.

Last time I was on T2W in November , you guys seemed to disappear on the Indices FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions Thread that you were posting on daily for at least a few weeks.. Upon a bit of a search I found you on this thread.

Reading Chronictraders comments, they sound positive ...I assume that this is following or using your P&F system. I wonder in what time frame this has improved his trading ? would it be say within 3 to 6 months or a year or more ?

I had tried asking if you had any info on your system but I never got a answer..
upon doing a bit of searching , I found this thread..

learning to read price action with p/f charts.

It seems a very large thread of about 116 pages so far ,... but trying to see if there is a briefer general more basic description... It seems maybe most of the basic explanation could be within the first 11 pages..I say this as this was wrote over a period of between Feb 2010 to the end of 2010...I would have thought that you would had explained most of what one needs to know in that time frame !

.which doesnt seem too bad to consider trying to learn.

Could I ask, would that be the basis of what one needs to study or is there a lot more to it ?

Also can I ask, is their a particular time frame that you generally use when using the system if day trading ?.... ie do you say tend to use minute bars or 5 minute, 15, or 30 min bars..when using your P&F system for day trading ? Do you ever use it to hold positions over a long time frame of a few days to weeks ? where you may use hourly or daily bars ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...learning-read-price-action-p-f-charts-11.html

=========================================
Originally Posted by chronictrader View PostGreat work there guys. My trading has massively improved because of the other thread you guys use to post on (and this one). So much so that there's a possibility I may actually achieve personal goals I didn't think would be possible unless i slogged God knows how many years in the workplace. Charity will most certainly be getting some of my pips-

A very merry christmas to you all and plenty of pips for the new year!

Good one

Shedfulls of pips for you

Last edited:
Hi Dentist, and Happy Christmas to all.

Last time I was on T2W in November , you guys seemed to disappear on the Indices FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions Thread that you were posting on daily for at least a few weeks.. Upon a bit of a search I found you on this thread.

Reading Chronictraders comments, they sound positive ...I assume that this is following or using your P&F system. I wonder in what time frame this has improved his trading ? would it be say within 3 to 6 months or a year or more ?

I had tried asking if you had any info on your system but I never got a answer..
upon doing a bit of searching , I found this thread..

learning to read price action with p/f charts.

It seems a very large thread of about 116 pages so far ,... but trying to see if there is a briefer general more basic description... It seems maybe most of the basic explanation could be within the first 11 pages..I say this as this was wrote over a period of between Feb 2010 to the end of 2010...I would have thought that you would had explained most of what one needs to know in that time frame !

.which doesnt seem too bad to consider trying to learn.

Could I ask, would that be the basis of what one needs to study or is there a lot more to it ?

Also can I ask, is their a particular time frame that you generally use when using the system if day trading ?.... ie do you say tend to use minute bars or 5 minute, 15, or 30 min bars..when using your P&F system for day trading ? Do you ever use it to hold positions over a long time frame of a few days to weeks ? where you may use hourly or daily bars ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...learning-read-price-action-p-f-charts-11.html

=========================================

A very merry christmas to you all and plenty of pips for the new year!

Good one

Shedfulls of pips for you

Can you Rumba ??

Not sure, why Does that make any difference ?

On the Dow..

I did think we may see another severe decline coming from the Dec 7th High, similar to the one in July to August..

It started to look possible from the 2 day large decline between Dec 17th to 18th..
but it retraced back up..

If the 17th Top Holds this week, or we break the last 17097 Low on the 18th I think we could see a much larger decline continue ..

Can you Rumba ??

Last edited:
Perhaps some trend support around the 700's along with horiz support 690 and 710

That 710 may now be a minor resis

volume is about 1/3rd of usual for this time of day

Also, 3 large volume bars at ~ 695, buyers at that level?

Last edited: