Trading with Fibonacci retracement

Doesn't have anything to do with belief. As I said, plot Fibs on 100 charts and keep a tally of how many of these lines are touched by price, to the tick. Simple arithmetic. If price touches these lines only more or less or sort of or generally, then explain of what value they are.
Do you actually believe that the real pros will use fibs like retails traders do.
You have to find the methods to use fibs first and then talk,now you are just speaking about something you have never used in your life,you have your beliefs with what you know.
And as they say,when you dont know about sth maybe you shouldht speak about it

Do you actually believe that the real pros will use fibs like retails traders do.
You have to find the methods to use fibs first and then talk,now you are just speaking about something you have never used in your life,you have your beliefs with what you know.
And as they say,when you dont know about sth maybe you shouldht speak about it

Actually I went through all this twenty years ago and found nothing in it.

The task I suggested is not difficult. If you don't want to do it then don't do it. But don't just dance around it.

Actually I went through all this twenty years ago and found nothing in it.

The task I suggested is not difficult. If you don't want to do it then don't do it. But don't just dance around it.
ok,you have a point here i just said my opinion :cool: