Article How to Trade Forex with Fibonacci Retracement Tools

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,454 54
Trading  financial instruments as a full-time professional trader requires a vast knowledge of the financial industry. Those who are trading the financial markets over a long period of time with consistent profit have probably gone through many difficult stages in their trading career. There are many different types of trading strategy available and professional traders have developed their preferred strategy based on their own personal traits. In this article, we will discuss an excellent trading strategy for use in the forex market. The Fibonacci trading strategy has been used in forex for a long period of time and many experts consider the Fibonacci retracement tools as their favorite. In the eyes of many professionals, the financial market with the help of Fibonacci retracement tools is one of the more advanced ways of making money. It’s true that you may have some difficulty trading currency pairs with this type strategy but if you have a strong basic understanding in forex...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

JDel

3 0

Hello Andrew
I am new to trading and was wondering if you could give any advice on forex trading.
It seems to me that forex is one of the toughest asset classes when it comes to trading, is there any methodology that you follow?
Thank you in advance
Joao

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock