Trading the US the Naz/Mr. Charts Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fight anyone...anywhere. Drop you like a bad habit...but im a crap trader, so these things even themselves out in life i guess?? haha

Grey for 'member of the month'

Is there a site to tell you the VWAP of the dow at any given time??

Felix, So you are a 'martial arstist' then. Does that mean you cant fight so you teach instead?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Felix quote-

In terms of the threats made to me if I were to dare to come to the Christmas party, "well as I am a martial arts instructor it may not be best for the safety of others so I will decline ."

ROFLMAO

We've just had some professional trader friends round for dinner and I showed them some of the recent posts by the detractors - incredulity and hysterical laughter!
"What planet are these guys from?" "What are they on?" was the main reaction - I shan't repeat the commonest comments

Mr C.

Prove your bona fides and the 'detractors' will have to go away.

As I've said elsewhere why don't you simply put up or shut up.

Finlayson, or may I please call you Jason?,
Welcome to the wonderful world of 1-2-1 coaching.
I'm delighted to have you join those of us who coach as an enjoyable and stimulating addition to our trading.
You will meet many good and interesting people and the appreciation you get from those you have mentored will give you a great deal of job satisfaction.
I assume you have decided to take up 1-2-1 coaching for similar reasons to Naz and myself? It does get you out and about as well as being satisfying.
If you are a novice coach I'd be delighted to pass on a little of my experience if that would be of any assistance to you?
I suspect you are a sensitive sort of guy so may I suggest that when the detractors start attacking you, you merely inwardly laugh at them and certainly never let them get you down.
You'll probably find that although you quite rightly start off respecting all other people on web sites such as this, you discover some are not worthy of the slightest iota of respect. Those you simply disregard, as I do. They get crosser and crosser, like spoilt children and sometimes when they discover their efforts come to naught they do not make a pretty sight as they rave and rant. They are very happy to distort and sometimes even lie, and send very nasty emails to you.
But they are beneath contempt and reply.
I know you have "links" with Martin Cole - I would have thought that counter-productive................
I believe you succeed or fail on your very own merits and abilities. Most of my clients come on personal recommendation and reading the seminars section on this site, that's on

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/reviews/product.php?id=133

if you've missed it.
May I suggest that you remove your phone number from your advert before the anonymous calls begin?

Take care now and welcome to the world of coaching.
Kind regards,
Richard

Last edited:
See what I mean?

They simply will not or cannot answer the question.

QED.

No more from me.

L2

Mr Charts

thx , yes u may call me Jason if u wish. I hope u like the website.........I feel now u have mentioned this I have to explain myself. Coaching is not really something I had set out to do, I view my trading like my guitar playing, it is a passion for me & I study it & develop my skills as best I can.

like my guitar playing(yes I am very good) it attracts others who would like to develop the same skill, but I have learnt these skills for 'me & mine' & my goal is not to teach......which is why I never advertise the fact.....guitar playing or trading!.

I have had several people come to me for advice from past references, & I have spent many hours on the phone with them, as I am prone to do, & I have developed the site for this reason so I can direct them there...........U have to value your own time!!.

so it is like this, if somebody comes to me & says can u teach me.....trading or guitar playing, then as long as they really want to learn what, I feel they really need to know & r prepared to pay & work at it .....then possibly yes. I am prepared to teach someone 'IF' they r prepared to learn.......which is why I have stated I would teach live.

so there u go, I have not mentioned the website to anyone as I did not want to go down this road.....it was just something I wanted to build & a front for my business for me........but I suppose it was bound to come out at some point.

it was really just a hobby thing as I always wanted to build one & what better a subject than trading.........it is somewhere where I can share my thoughts & views.....eventually I am going to have a database of my regular trades. if someone views it & likes it 'great' ....if not 'great'.......it gives me pleasure.

p.s why would the Martin cole link be detrimental??

Regards

Jay

Finlayson said:
Mr Charts

thx , yes u may call me Jason if u wish. I hope u like the website.........I feel now u have mentioned this I have to explain myself. Coaching is not really something I had set out to do,

Well i never.One of the detractors turns out to be another trainer with his own web site.Have some of these guys deliberately tried to upset this site,i wonder.

Last edited:
Come on Alan, I don't think you can accuse Finlay/Jay/Jason of being outrageously unfair or critical to you & Richard (sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong).

Simon he has been in the past.

Here is someone that could for the good of this site help others,post trades etc and yet chooses a path which criticises and yet in general offers nothing in return.

Simon,

The point is that Jason hasn’t been entirely honest with us and it seems to me that he’s misrepresented his real interest in this thread?

Who is he anyway, apart from being a caricature of the man from Minnesota ?

Cheers

Mayfly

Naz

thought I had explained quite well, obviously not clearly enough. I suggest u go back & read all my posts if u think I am a detractor, I am not.

I am not a trainer, never intend to be but I have written several reviews in the past & have had people contact me via these, so this is for the benefit of them.......which is why I have never mentioned this on here. I value my time so now if I get a call from one of these past reviews I can direct them here & I have laid down the ground rules. simple as that really, as I have explained above.

I have always tried to be fair in my posting's but I am not afraid to ask questions "He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. - Chinese Proverb"

people really should realise that T2W is not the centre of the trading universe, it is a big old world out there. If anybody has a major problem with me , my technique or things that I have said or done I suggest that they contact me in person as I feel I have explained myself ok.

I cannot recall all the things I have posted in the past, but I do not believe I have ever questioned anybody's trading skill or technique, just debated certain topics.

all this will prob get twisted somewhere along the line, though it really shouldn't as I believe we all should be adults on the BB, but there u go, as I have said above.

dont know what else to say about the subject really.

BBusiness.....

yes he is a wise old cat.....a star

unfortunately he spends most of his time 'sleeping, eating & c**ping.......so most prob wouldn't be able to fit u in:).....what a life they have eh!

all the best

Jay

Last edited:
My point was merely that F/J/J's posts were not half as vitriolic as some posted by those on the other side of the fence to A/R & did tend to have a less personal, maybe even logical, bias, as I recall.

With regards to the question of whether F/J/J has/did had another agenda, I'm obviously not in a position to give a definative answer to this, however his conduct could be perceived by some as being a tad underhand

Mayfly,

why have I not been honest.......I have a website!, nothing dishonest about this.

I have never once advertised, suggested, coerched, advised or what ever.

yes I have a personal website..........do I have do divulge all of my personal interests/details to be honest on this website?

maybe u would like to know the colour of the room I am sitting in?.....sorry to be sarcastic, but just to make a point as I cannot see the problem with this.

I have never ever mentioned this once on any BB

in fact I have only ever mentioned a trade once I believe & that was to explain what I saw in somebody else's........& I said what I saw.

I am completely open & have nothing to declare!!

anybody?

Jay

Interesting how the boot now seems to be firmly on the other foot with the discovery of F/J/J's website. Christmas appears to have come early for some...

Status
Not open for further replies.