trading strategy encyclopedia

jacknapier

I'm wondering if there exists a book that basically outlines many different trading strategies. Maybe spends about 3-5 pages on each strategy.

Like, Active Trader magazine usually has an article or two that outlines a strategy every month. But I'm wondering if there exists a book that condenses scores of strategies into one book.

I'm wondering if there exists a book that basically outlines many different trading strategies. Maybe spends about 3-5 pages on each strategy.

Like, Active Trader magazine usually has an article or two that outlines a strategy every month. But I'm wondering if there exists a book that condenses scores of strategies into one book.

you can simply go to the Forex strategies section of T2W. Imagine it as an ebook :)

Thanks, but I don't like forex. I think it's a scam to steal people's money. I mean, when dealers trade against their clients and the whole system is designed to work that way? It should be illegal.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, but I only trading stocks.

I found Master Swing Trader by Alan Farley, quite useful.
Also Street Smarts, by Linda Raschke.

Its been a few years since I came across them, but they had differing approaches depending on the the circumstances of the markets.
And the ideas can be used on stocks, as I recall, as there were some ideas on opening ranges, and stuff.
Like I say, ages ago, but found them useful.