trading strategy encyclopedia

jacknapier

157 2
I'm wondering if there exists a book that basically outlines many different trading strategies. Maybe spends about 3-5 pages on each strategy.

Like, Active Trader magazine usually has an article or two that outlines a strategy every month. But I'm wondering if there exists a book that condenses scores of strategies into one book.

PATrader

44 2
I'm wondering if there exists a book that basically outlines many different trading strategies. Maybe spends about 3-5 pages on each strategy.

Like, Active Trader magazine usually has an article or two that outlines a strategy every month. But I'm wondering if there exists a book that condenses scores of strategies into one book.

you can simply go to the Forex strategies section of T2W. Imagine it as an ebook :)

jacknapier

157 2
Thanks, but I don't like forex. I think it's a scam to steal people's money. I mean, when dealers trade against their clients and the whole system is designed to work that way? It should be illegal.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, but I only trading stocks.

trendie

Legendary member
6,584 1,167
I found Master Swing Trader by Alan Farley, quite useful.
Also Street Smarts, by Linda Raschke.

Its been a few years since I came across them, but they had differing approaches depending on the the circumstances of the markets.
And the ideas can be used on stocks, as I recall, as there were some ideas on opening ranges, and stuff.
Like I say, ages ago, but found them useful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock