The Fortune Strategy - John Piper

n15ksh

Hi,

Has anyone read this book, the book has a high cost to purchase £89. Does this book teach you strategies or is it simply a book about how to trade mind set etc... I notice it says in the prologue that if you follow his strategy you can make £250,000 from £250 in 10 months.

He is a well known trader but why give away such strategies?

Any tips advice will be useful regarding John Piper and his book

I notice it says in the prologue that if you follow his strategy you can make £250,000 from £250 in 10 months.

In theory, you could win the lottery in the next 10 months as well.

Paul

Hi,

Has anyone read this book, the book has a high cost to purchase £89. Does this book teach you strategies or is it simply a book about how to trade mind set etc... I notice it says in the prologue that if you follow his strategy you can make £250,000 from £250 in 10 months.

Any tips advice will be useful regarding John Piper and his book

tescos are flogging it a bit cheaper . lookie.

Tesco's world domination continues with us now flogging trading books, so there

look below here, looks like you get a carrot from capital spreads free 75 quid if you drop in 250 promo, via buying one of pipers books, so thats a claw back for you if you do have a punt with it...

John Piper, spread betting extras

ehh, you dont even have to buy anything , just cash incentives from the bookies,

Has anyone gone to see him trade live, any stories ?

well he says, people take it away and make it their own stategy, go the extra mile, so sounds like he's saying many try, few will make it...

Last edited:
N1,

Even if it was free, it would be over-valued. Leave alone.

"you could win the lottery in the next 10 months" (trader333). Even more unlikely is the usefulness of this book. Then again, "it could be you".

Grant.

N1,

Even if it was free, it would be over-valued. Leave alone.

"you could win the lottery in the next 10 months" (trader333). Even more unlikely is the usefulness of this book. Then again, "it could be you".

Grant.

Why do you say that? Have you come across this book before? Or is this based on your past experience with similar books?

Thanks

It’s a pity if John Piper is going down this ‘easy riches’ route as his “The Way to Trade” was quite excellent IMO. Sensible and down to earth.

Thanks for all the info guys

I had to read it after reading his "The Way to Trade" which I recommend. While he provides suggestions for what to trade and how, the value for me was in the mental approach required to amass and hold onto profits.

Is it worth the asking price mentioned? I guess if you succeed then yes!

Certainly worth reading if you can find a more reasonably priced used one.