Profitable trading strategy? How easy?

?

As long as the meaning is clear, it doesn't bother me at all.

Were you a school teacher ?

Prolly went to Uni too

I think he was acting as a trading trainer there. He prolly found it incorrect that you'd test things that you would never use.

Try a sane country like Sweden or Switzerland. Most of the other democracies are barmy !

I use two strategies within 2 years on real accounts.
1- forex arbitrage ea for mt4 based on api. drawdown about 2%
2 -tfot expert advisor for mt4 too. drawdown about 15%, currency: eurusd

There is a big problem to find slow brokers 4 arbitrage, but it is possible. brokers from Asia, small brokerage companies from Europe allow arbitrage. symbols: gold, silver, exotic currencies..

The profitable trading sometimes define as trading in profit section.

(y)(y)
I heard of a similar theory that Price Behavior is defined as the behavior of price. - Not to be confused with Price Action.

I love these boards :clap:

Peter

(y)(y)
I heard of a similar theory that Price Behavior is defined as the behavior of price. - Not to be confused with Price Action.

Peter

Plenty of them. I think they are only chalking up the post counts so as to be able to start new threads. The forum constitution curve fitted to solve one problem only to create a new problem. Excessive optimisation I think.

(y)(y)

Peter

You obviously haven't researched this subject properly. In fact, I think you'll find that Price Action is defined as the action of a price vis-a-vis its specific movements relating to actuality, whereas Price Behaviour (AKA Behaviour of a Price) is generally considered to be the intrinsic actionality of a primary value representing a quantity.

(For further explanation, see www.iamagurume.com)