Trading Seminars

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, Indexking gave lots of help to people for a while as well, but was treated like crap when he wanted to charge a small fee for his troubles, so whats new there?

I dont really have an opinion on the upcomming seminar. Does seem a little steep but what the hell. This is buisness. Hope all who go enjoy

Okay this thread is getting out of control. Reasoned argument and constructive criticism is welcome. Name calling, inciting arguments and bickering is not.

Unless we can keep things civilised, I'll have no choice but to close this thread.

yea guys, cool it down. the guys only trying to make a honest buck. if you can do better tbs then do it. dont fight it.

ivorm said:
TBS

I can't understand why you are pursuing this so aggresively. It sounds like you have a personal vendetta against Chartman.

I think most people on this board who have had contact with Chartman would say that he is a most helpful, sincere and knowledgeable person. He has given out a huge amount of advice for absolutely nothing at all and I can see no problem in him now charging for a seminar.

Personally, I wish him every success with the event . And I think it would be in everybody's best interest if you now laid this matter to rest.

<Sigh> another one who doesn't get it. I have no personal vendetta against CM. I agree that he has given out a huge amount of advice etc etc - he is probably even nice to kittens and fluffy ducks.

BUT - themanner in which this seminar has been put forward is wrong - very wrong - and potentially illegal.

All I would like CM to do is check his facts first and get it right.

Skimbleshanks said:
TBS:

Don't bother trying to bring my name into your nasty and pathetic attack on others.

Strange how your 'warning level' doesn't seem to have risen?

Paul

Cut the thread dead.....this is not what T2W is all about.

The board was designed to help one another, and not to try to score points.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.