Trading Keyboard

allenm

20 0
I am looking for a financial keyboard for my trading. I trade full time and can have 10 to 15 positions open at once with a sizable amount. I trade direct access so a customised financial keyboard would speed things up and minimise risks for human error.

Does anyone have any recommendations...

Thanks

MysticalTrader

165 1
If you cant find one with custom keys, you will be able to find a small utility which will program key sequences (eg using CTRL-ALT-F for example). This would be a good 2nd choice...

MT

theknifemac

340 0
allenm said:
I am looking for a financial keyboard for my trading. I trade full time and can have 10 to 15 positions open at once with a sizable amount. I trade direct access so a customised financial keyboard would speed things up and minimise risks for human error.

Thanks
Not sure where they got them from but GLTrade (vendor of the GL trading system and exchange connectivity platform) had funky trading keyboards which were mainly a large numeric keypad plus huge buy and sell buttons which looked like they could cope with a lot of grief... Not sure how useful they would actually be though.

A quick search on google came up with:

http://www.accesskeyboards.co.uk/ftradekpads.htm

Hope this helps

Stew

Keith Matthews

6 0
Trading Keyboards

allenm said:

Thanks

Hi there

We might be able to help you with your problem, please take a look at

http://www.mighter.com/HTMPages/ProductPages/MLNM MPKB 4000.htm

this is a trading keyboard which you can connect upto 5 PC and Reuters, the PC's can be Bloomberg, EBS, Sun, or just standard PC, or they could be running running D3000 xtra, Quotespeed, or any other software.

regards

Keith

JTrader

5,741 506
(My mouse usually feels uncomfortable when i have my finger on the (trading) buzzer. Under pressure, i can feel like i can make a mistake possibly due to a twitchy finger.
Not sure if a trading keyboard is the answer for me. Maybe i need a bigger, fatter mouse that i can fits into the palm of my hand. Or perhaps i just need to practice how i hold my mouse & decide on a definate grip.......)

Last edited:

Keith Matthews

6 0

Thanks
Hello there, are you still looking for a financial keyboard for your trading?

If so go to http://www.mighter.com/index_files/Page759.htm

If you have any questions please contact me.

Keith