Keyboard colour and spelling mistakes...

JTrader

I have had a new black keyboard for the last month, and find i make a lot more spelling mistakes with it.
The black keys with white letters, must be slightly harder for my brain to process, than the previous white keys with black letters....
:eek:

Anyone else the same??

imn as sick as a dfawg!

thanks giving isnt it.
does the market die a slow death? or will it collapse? that my friends is the question!!!

This ****ing keyboars i cant ****ing tyope or spell for **** with it .

The bloody space bar doesnt work properly ewither. Everyone nedes a good space bar!!!!!

Call this a multyimedia keyboaRD? I call it a pile of useless crap. I WANT my £8 back Pedro

Why not try a speech to text program?

Endless hours of fun farting into the microphone.

I have had a new black keyboard for the last month, and find i make a lot more spelling mistakes with it.
The black keys with white letters, must be slightly harder for my brain to process, than the previous white keys with black letters....
:eek:

Anyone else the same??

I must also be bored to get drawn into this :)...

You are assuming it is because the keys have changed colour that you are having trouble with it (this is like assuming CCI works as an indicator because you just made 50 pips using it).

Probably due to slight differences in key size/spacing. I have trouble moving to any new keyboard even though I have never been 'exciting' enough to own an inverse one.

Ben

imn as sick as a dfawg!

thanks giving isnt it.
does the market die a slow death? or will it collapse? that my friends is the question!!!

This ****ing keyboars i cant ****ing tyope or spell for **** with it .

The bloody space bar doesnt work properly ewither. Everyone nedes a good space bar!!!!!

Call this a multyimedia keyboaRD? I call it a pile of useless crap. I WANT my £8 back Pedro

Your typing reminds me of another younger T2W user who's obsessed with 40 year old male traders, blud.

I prefer black keys- much more attractive looking. It's probably more to do with a slight difference in key layout/spacing than the colour themselves. Learn to touch type then you wont' care what the colour is- when i was learning i had a keyboard that had no letters on at all- just blank keys. Makes you learn real quick!

Yes the spacing is probably also a factor.
Also a factor is the springyness of the keys. These on my new keyboard are not very springy or consistent in terms of pressure needing to be applied in order for the key to print!