trading eur/usd

close both DAX
tvc_cf82060df6cea01f426ef4433d08ac5c.png

Its never too late to stop trading, i imagine the retail technigues of price action didht help much here....

Nasdag is very close to a possible end of the bear market,this prediction has some risk however so you should be careful if you want to buy

tvc_1d1c458e0e04bfdf8ffc078a2697461b.png

Last edited:
Ιt seems that i have a problem with my brokerage data a few days now and my platform shows whatever,distortions with moving averages huge gaps, a platform technician who saw this told me that the problems will be fixed today,so i am not sure for whatever i saw these couple of days
I send this message urgently. since my platform at this time shows mondays data with a huge gap untill friday,
I am really sorry for this. My last posts were made with wrong data i may assume.

Last edited:
I am going to close this thread since i am not going to trade eur/usd, i always have data from two providers but since
i am on vacation untill october i had only my brokerages. Good luck.

Last edited:
So are you saying that the data from Investing .com is wrong as that is the charts that are shown? How long have you been on holiday and where did you go for your vacation?

I dont use investing.com charts to trade, i just show investing.com charts here

What has to do with the thread where i go for vacation, all my life is a vacation, i can trade from wherever i want,
whether is greece or somewhere else. I use my vacation for tanning mostly,many hours per day, so my time is very limited, I hate travells,i dont like going out of greece. I am not the usual fat old trader who only cares about money.
I am fit,handsome and look 20 years younger. I was one of the lucky ones, i didht need to work , as i had an income from real estate as many others have. Anything else?

I will repeat that in order to become a pro you have to work yourself, mentors are not pros, trading in these silly forex platforms will get you nowhere, If you really knew what it needs to do to be called a pro, you would run away from stockmarkets. Dont read stupid discipline rules and risk management and other retail crap. You either have an edge or not. Risk management will help those who are already wealthy and need a small income from their money.