trading eur/usd

close at 2127
Your new TVC (5).png

FTSE was trading with a big discount meaning that they dont believe in the uptrend, nasdag was a good short near
13540 ,now trading at 13368 , as i said the daily close will show the truth.

I think the bull market for major indices has ended today. A new bear market should start.

Hey nero,
What makes you say this?
Is this based on technicals? Macro analysis? Or possibly both?
Nasdag is weekly overbought and germany yesterday was in its most signicant resistances and as you see it couldht pass them ,plus a method i use to find possible weekly tops.

Are the hedge funds that message you from your own country or worldwide? Do you speak to them or is its by email or some other system of messaging?

Are the hedge funds that message you from your own country or worldwide? Do you speak to them or is its by email or some other system of messaging?
they are worldwide and they ask me for advice,they are afraid after my last post

USD gaining strength again. If EURUSD doesn't react from this level then we may see the low wiped out and a strong move below parity.

There are 3 weeks since my last post,,nasdag has lost 1800 points,my last post was at 13573, 13730 all highs,11926 the low, based in investing.com data. A new bull market started ?
tvc_24f1b68d5cdd6714f01346366bac6c23.png

Hedge funds terrified after reading my post are trying to get out with every way they can
Your new TVC (11).png

This is classified,i cannot say more...

The panic continues ,i am really sorry...
Your new TVC (14).png

Why? If hedge funds have access to where you publish it then anyone else should also be able to see it? Unless you are providing a service to them which is fair enough but if not then what is the point in posting at all?

Νasdag is trying for 5 hours to pass 12735 .i expect the markets to start falling by wednesday

Your new TVC (16).png