trading eur/usd

nero1

Although i dont trade forex,since euro have lost a lot of its value,i started
watching it. I will post here trades in euro/usd.I am on vacation,i dont really
trade,the reason of this thread is to force me to start watching more closely
the currency,sth,i wont do otherwise.
People should not copy these trades becouse i am not really trading,
and they may lose money. I watch the chart with 15' delay,i will post anyway
the actual price as i see it in another site in real time.
With many limitations from my platform we will see if i will get bankrupt or not.
There will be no charts since i dont know how to copy chart from the platform
I will post the % lost or gain in posts.

Ι except markets to top tomorrow ,euro has topped in 5 minute timeframe\,nothing more by now,i will wait to see how it will behave at 15'

i close at 1.02354 ,i think there will be a pullback,and i buy there

At this time euro is at 1.02564,i will close my laptop,so i will put a stop exactly where i bought,at 1.02354
i will keep it,as long as the situation remains bullish,i will check,once and while if i dont like sth i will close the position

I am full buyer in the greek market these couple of weeks,i will close all my open trades and i will short everything that exist. Stay tooned. The greek market is in all highs i imagine foreign markets will follow,i think there will be a better day to short soon.

Nice trades,

if you click on your chart then press "ALT" + "PRINT SCREEN" you should be able to paste them straight in here.

In my previous journal i had charts,now i use only the platform from the broker and not what i use usually to see charts,i will see if i can show the chart with what you said,,someone can go to investing.com or tradingview and see the chart,the moment the trade is done

Tomorrow i will short the greek market,the charts show what will happen after i short.
Usually after i post these posts hedge funds panic and sell everything to save their money...

Fortunately i have 5 years to short in a forum and they have no knowledge yet i started to write again.....
But they soon will find out i have sorted and they will panik again. I am sorry for that.
Dont be afraid.... ase index is 870 right now

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 68
Tomorrow i will short the greek market,the charts show what will happen after i short.
Usually after i post these posts hedge funds panic and sell everything to save their money...

Fortunately i have 5 years to short in a forum and they have no knowledge yet i started to write again.....
But they soon will find out i have sorted and they will panik again. I am sorry for that.
Dont be afraid.... ase index is 870 right now
You should know that if someone tells them i wrote this post,and they panik, they will start selling your stocks too....
Dont be afraid the bull market is very strong...

You should know that if someone tells them i wrote this post,and they panik, they will start selling your stocks too....
Dont be afraid the bull market is very strong...
something tells me hedge funds aren't scanning T2W forums for your posts nero :LOL:

something tells me hedge funds aren't scanning T2W forums for your posts nero :LOL:
of course i could be wrong, because no sooner than i posted this, the FTSE opened with some high volume activity. wow, they're scanning me for sure..:cautious:

If you see my other journal,after i shorted ,they panicked and they run through the exit,they will read my posts at the weekend they will panic again,and they will try to escape by monday.I am really sorry for the stress i am causing......