trading eur/usd

euro usd has passed my stop los and is now at 1.02 i will not trade it today

tvc_aed7f0c3a2f41086d5feb336ed1b4419.png

I have to leave know,so i closed the position i expect to go up for some time from here

As i have said foreign markets will start falling today, lets see if my prediction will be correct
What's happened? Why have the hedge fund managers not sold off everything after seeing this post?

They send me pms begging me to stop posting,they have hired new employs for my posts,are you trolling.....?
I'm sure he's just being inquisitive. dont worry Nero, I believe you.
it makes perfect sense that hedge funds would be looking at your posts (that are 15 minutes behind as your using delayed data) every ten minutes, and then PMing you begging you to stop. and then hire new people to keep an eye on the 10 posts that you made yesterday.
you are singlehandedly keeping the financial markets afloat, and keeping people in jobs, not least the medical profession.
Go Nero!

Unfortunately these 2 days i washt able to watch the markets except for a couple of hours each day,i left 2 hours ago and when i came i saw the market near highs,my basic problem always,not enough time.
tvc_096d0c173e076df95819c5dd6fa72c30.png

By doing some research i see the market overbought again but ftse is not overbought enough to sort, there are some stocks in ftse overbought,safe enough to sort, and i will sort these, so there is not any damage,but the trend seems now more bullish, so i will think of the possibilty to start buying again.
I dont have the time to see markets all day right now,so i dont think i will be posting.
I have some books i want to read and some things to be done.
Tomorrow i will sort again but not ftse. By october i will trade again full time.

I HAVE NOT SORTED FTSE BUT some stocks in ftse lets see if it will hold the gains
Your new TVC (1).png

In order to have a bullish signal we must have a daily close today above all highs for all markets,dont get too excited untill you see that

Last edited:
After my post all markets started falling as hedge funds have started to panic ftse is at 2021