trading across six pairs..

oh, thats right you don't.

you don't have a stand on almost anything here??

You can lead the donkey to the watering hole, but you can't make him drink from it.

forex is a joke, i'll stll play but with that in mind,m they aholes

forex thinks they can front run everybody incl US indicees

LOL

they are BEHIND the curve!

dumb azzes

i place a trade on any US indices, i find out pretty quik if i'm righ or wrong.

forex, you are always wrong

i place a trade on any US indices, i find out pretty quik if i'm righ or wrong.

forex, you are always wrong
Look at the economic calendar for today. Its a dull as drunk on a sidewalk. Tomorrow we have opportunities in Asia session and then late US session. The rest of the day will be sentiment plays

Look at the economic calendar for today. Its a dull as drunk on a sidewalk. Tomorrow we have opportunities in Asia session and then late US session. The rest of the day will be sentiment plays

BS. i don't need to look at the "economic data" to trade the DOW on a daily basis.

forex sucks, its set up to make everyone fail:devilish:

its random sht

BS. i don't need to look at the "economic data" to trade the DOW on a daily basis.

forex sucks, its set up to make everyone fail:devilish:

its random sht
You think the Dow is plain sailing. Wait until the end of the next business cycle and see how easy it is then. Its easy trading a market that spends most of its time trending. Forex doesn't suck, you just have to learn how to trade it.

:eek:
You think the Dow is plain sailing. Wait until the end of the next business cycle and see how easy it is then. Its easy trading a market that spends most of its time trending. Forex doesn't suck, you just have to learn how to trade it.

Seriously frustrated yesterday everything was going against me in these small accounts that I'm earnestly trying to build putting in hrs and hrs and hrs everyday studying charts. F I'm going blind!

There is something different about the PA in forex compared to futures...don't know what it is can't put my finger on it yet but those banks have screwing you down to a science! The moment I place a trade I'm underwater...every time.

Each line is a data release
e04ebbf606481f46acefb50483b48e45.jpg

thanks for this , i will study it see what i can make of it.

:eek:

Seriously frustrated yesterday everything was going against me in these small accounts that I'm earnestly trying to build putting in hrs and hrs and hrs everyday studying charts. F I'm going blind!

Sometimes less is more.
Other times working smarter trumps working harder.

Sometimes less is more.
Other times working smarter trumps working harder.

yep, you're right I been pushing really hard maybe too hard. Trying to force outcomes rather than letting them come to me.

yep, you're right I been pushing really hard maybe too hard.

I certainly know that feeling...I was shattered before I took a break buddy!

...was putting in so much effort but was going nowhere fast! Not sure who it was on here but somone pm'd me and suggested I fully assimilate what I was learning before moving on to the next thing. Not biting off more than I could chew if you will...

I strongly recommend that you consider that.
What good is working so hard to the point of mental breakdown? Particularly if you're not achieving what you feel should come of it...

I certainly know that feeling...I was shattered before I took a break buddy!

...was putting in so much effort but was going nowhere fast! Not sure who it was on here but somone pm'd me and suggested I fully assimilate what I was learning before moving on to the next thing. Not biting off more than I could chew if you will...

I strongly recommend that you consider that.
What good is working so hard to the point of mental breakdown? Particularly if you're not achieving what you feel should come of it...

Ya. Trying to trade futures and 6+ pairs in real time is just too much..

thanks i think you helpedme. forex in only one TF..H1. Now I don't have to flip thru multiple TF's while I try to get this method ..or see if even valid. I can watch futures in real time. that'll work i think