trading across six pairs..

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
Trading only microlots, and minilots eventually. eventually lots.

Some dude laid out their whole nine yards few yrs back, why i dunno he said he was rich & old wanted to give back most of it and I have been going back & forth looking at it.

Don't get a big buy/sell here popping up on the screen, takes a bit of intrepetation, and not perfect. But, i feel it's p[romsing. this guys been around for awhile..on numerous sites.

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
Here are the six pairs, confining it to these because i can't watch anymore than this and do US index futures too...i'm stretched out to breaking point.

EUR/USD
AUD/USD
GBP/USD
USD/CAD
USD/CHF
USD/JPY

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
why "what" is BS proof you are trolling!

i haven't even laid it out yet.

itspossible

2,778 557
How does the system work?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
system is easy-buy/sell at a random point and pray-then average down or up and then reload:eek::whistling
also never mention your losses over the years.
live in denial-1 hell of a system.
betta system is getting it real complicated and trading 10-50 instruments
why be an expert using one simple method when you can have 50

NVP

Legendary member
36,767 1,880
Trading only microlots, and minilots eventually. eventually lots.

Some dude laid out their whole nine yards few yrs back, why i dunno he said he was rich & old wanted to give back most of it and I have been going back & forth looking at it.

Don't get a big buy/sell here popping up on the screen, takes a bit of intrepetation, and not perfect. But, i feel it's p[romsing. this guys been around for awhile..on numerous sites.
Pip

are you talking basket trading ? ......big big subject

N

Reactions: cantagril

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
Pip

are you talking basket trading ? ......big big subject

N
no, not a basket all pairs will be assessed independently, only doing six because I don't have that many displays to monitor them all and futures too. 6 may be too many.

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,698 2,471
no, not a basket all pairs will be assessed independently, only doing six because I don't have that many displays to monitor them all and futures too. 6 may be too many.
Complete tosh.

All 6 crosses are against USD. Most of the time the pairs will behave similarly.

Last edited:

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
How does the system work?

It is difficult to put into words because it's not an out-of-the-box signal system. It's more of a method ...a set of intertwining rules applied to the chart that have to be interpreted on the fly, and ONE indicator. Don't just blindly follow the indi, it's the indi AND other sht.

I don't know if it works. I don't know that I can do it correctly, and that may also cause it not to work well.

As I said I've come back to this 3 or 4 times attempting to gain the skill to try to give it a good go. I'm having difficulty picking it up, but picking insights up each time.

Decided I WON'T be trading any real money on these setups at first anyway. All paper trades ...for a long while maybe next few months. This journal just for fun probably can't do it right. A lot of "parts" that have to come together all at once. :innocent:

FXX

Experienced member
1,140 195
If you are going to trade fx you will be better off trading fundamentals instead of a useless technical based system. Don't listen to others regarding the basket you have chosen. It's a good spread of risk off\on pairs, commodity pairs, and other general economies which all have different influences against the $. I know you are heavily bought into technicals just ask yourself one thing, how has your success with fx been with just technicals. Give fundamentals a chance and I am confident you will turn your luck around.

Reactions: Nowler