trading across six pairs..

heres a rough picture of the year so far .......

Yellow yen been a buy since feb....

Green usd came hot from end of april ...

Red GBP been selling off since April but only got into neg territory for the year in may..now getting hammered !!

Euro went south from early may ....with GBP

sure all driven by economic events ....but good to have some bearings re 2018 relative strengths

N

Attachments

• the forex  G8 currencies 2018.JPG
    the forex G8 currencies 2018.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 151
when EURO follows the DOW down, they are fking with you

taking out stops

i'm done i'm out of here..

i can talk to myself w/o posting here

I hope you take this the right way but you need to chill a bit buddy :)
You're like a measuring tape that's metal bit at the end has come off, resulting in the spring loaded roll of measure tape uncontrollably coming undone.

Forget what you think you know... take a step back... honestly and objectively (as much as one can) reassess the task at hand. What's your goal? Be honest with yourself. Is it reasonable and achievable? Make a rough step by step plan on how you might achieve that goal, and just try to enjoy the journey.

Pick up a book (or audio book) and absorb what you can of it.
Talk less and listen more.
Put higher value on your time.
When you achieve that, start asking questions where the answers add real value to your endeavour.

Again, forget what you think you might know.
Walk before you run.
Look to successful people in the area of your goals. How did they do it? Can you learn something from them?

Try to enjoy the ride my friend :)
Getting angry isn't helping you, clearly.
Blaming others isnt going to help either.
If something isn't working, then do it differently.

Last edited:
no evidence that this nutter trades-
pip is mentally deranged and prob has an attic full of corpses.
worst alleged trader i have ever seen.
ive always been honest to pip and hes defo 3 slices short of a loaf.
deal with it son.
giphy.gif

We will see cnt i trde!

This is my trades, not "the method" per say. lthough might include a few, should it i will sy so.

Last edited:
no evidence that this nutter trades-
pip is mentally deranged and prob has an attic full of corpses.
worst alleged trader i have ever seen.
ive always been honest to pip and hes defo 3 slices short of a loaf.
deal with it son.
giphy.gif

:LOL:

Blimey IP "attic full of corpses" :LOL:

Ah man, now I have an image of women's clothes being worn.....& ET on the bike for some reason !

Ps I gotta be carefull (might go absent without leave again) somebody's watchin' me... ah no, not Michael as well !

:LOL:

Blimey IP "attic full of corpses" :LOL:

Ah man, now I have an image of women's clothes being worn.....& ET on the bike for some reason !

Ps I gotta be carefull (might go absent without leave again) somebody's watchin' me... ah no, not Michael as well !
ban him mods hes deranged;););)u been naughty joe-calling people out-i believe everything;);););)

ban him mods hes deranged;););)u been naughty joe-calling people out-i believe everything;);););)

I swears your honour, I shall from now on not be naughty......my "little vacation" has made a new man out of me, honest guv !

No more upsetting the fine calibre of traders on here, no sirieee.... not me ! If I see someone is talking total b0llocks I fully intend to support their view & help them crash head first into the central reservation !

It's what they would have wanted right !

Anyway I'm off to put my Mums clothes on & join Norman, I mean Pip in the attic.

you guys goaded me and goaded me and goaded me...relentlessly it's no wonder i snapped:devilish: