TradeStation Accounts

Hi All

My name is Franco Dimuccio i am TradeStation Technolgies Reseller in the uk and I've partnered with T2W to offer you TradeStation Products as well as support .

Im also a systems developer and i would like to answer all your questions that you may have regarding TradeStation 2000i and also Tradestation Products and systems .

To answer your questions regarding acount size you you need $50,000 dollars for stocks to open an account but only $5000
for a futures account .

If you have any other questions that i can help with then please do not hesitate in contacting me .

Best Regards
Franco Dimuccio

When I spoke to Tradestation they claimed that they didn't sell 2000i anymore...

JonnyT

when I opened my account about a month ago it was 30k for a pdt.

Triplepack

Johnny T,

Tradestation (and Omega Research Prosuite) 2000i is still sold in Europe but only the Monthly fee version is sold in the US. Unless of course you have someone in Europe send 2000i to you. Be aware there are all kinds of prices ranging from $2 (pirated) to $5000 (licensed) however if I were going to be buying it and couldn't find anything cheap I would go with the monthly version as it is newer (so in theory better) and you get the data and all that stuff. However if you get a good deal on the 2000i version it's worth using alone for a few months to a year just to learn without having to spend all that money everymonth on the monthly version.

sorry if you already know this stuff.

[email protected]

Tradestation crashing

Franco/anybody,

I have recently installed a Matrox Millenium 750 triple monitor graphics card in my computer and opened an account with Tradestation(brokerage)The computer now crashes on a regular basis -even on Internet explorer,the cursor freezes and ctrl alt del does nothing,Matrox haven't got a clue and all Tradestation can suggest is getting another computer.I have a 1.4GHz Athlon,Asus A7A266 M/B,512 2100 RAM,XP home AND 750 Mb cable broadband.I am slowly going out of my mind with frustration,IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP?

THANKS
Scalper Systems said:
Hi All

My name is Franco Dimuccio i am TradeStation Technolgies Reseller in the uk and I've partnered with T2W to offer you TradeStation Products as well as support .

Im also a systems developer and i would like to answer all your questions that you may have regarding TradeStation 2000i and also Tradestation Products and systems .

To answer your questions regarding acount size you you need $50,000 dollars for stocks to open an account but only $5000
for a futures account .

If you have any other questions that i can help with then please do not hesitate in contacting me .

Best Regards
Franco Dimuccio

@Scalper Systems

Hello!

Does tradestation have L2 +T&S for Index futures ? EUREX ! EMINIS

thank you! :cheesy:

Last edited:
Tradestation & writing strategies in easy language

Hello

I am interested in using tradestation 8 to develop, back test and optimise my forex mechanical trading strategy. The strategy has 10-15 maximum TA based rules/conditions. I am just wondering how difficult and how time consuming it will be to write my strategies. I have no previous experience of writing strategies. The nearest type of experience that I do have is the writing and use of Excel formulas up to ECDL level.

Cheers

jtrader

It is not too bad but you do have to have a logical way of thinking and know the syntax for doing it. Have you though about joining the Tradestation World forum which has a lot of people discussing all of this sort if thing. www.tradestationworld.com

Paul