WANTED: TradeStation 2000i

rtsaur

I need TradeStation 2000i to develop and backtest trading systems. If anyone would like to sell their licensed copy
please PM me. Thank you.

Kind regards,
rtsaur

Hi, Has anyone ever bought the TradeStation 2000i from eBay? It costs only US$100 to buy the TradeStation ProSuite 2000i (TradeStation 2000i, OptionStation 2000i and RadarScreen 2000i). I would like to know the TradeStation 2000i sell in eBay is complete and reliable or not ... .

I know the software must be a bootleg but who is going to pay £1499.00 for a licensed copy without full customer support.

rtsaur said:
Hi, Has anyone ever bought the TradeStation 2000i from eBay? It costs only US$100 to buy the TradeStation ProSuite 2000i (TradeStation 2000i, OptionStation 2000i and RadarScreen 2000i). I would like to know the TradeStation 2000i sell in eBay is complete and reliable or not ... .

I know the software must be a bootleg but who is going to pay £1499.00 for a licensed copy without full customer support.

I've also been tempted to purchase a copy of TS 2000i or TradeStation 8.1 with a data downloader... Not only do you need tradestation but also some sort of DataDownloader....

Can someone please clarify that?

Paul

tradestation

rtsaur said:
I need TradeStation 2000i to develop and backtest trading systems. If anyone would like to sell their licensed copy
please PM me. Thank you.

Kind regards,
rtsaur

I bought a copy via ebay (US) about a month ago, I paid $70, works fine ,

There are loads of bootlegs floating around. I can not imagine many people stump up for that ancient unsupported cr-p anymore. there are alternatives that support EL which may be a better bet or just get TS8, set up an account, do a few lots and all you pay is the exchange fees they give you the platform for free. The support is still rubbish but at least it is up to date.