Tradestation 2000i and pivot point indicators

Foxtail

Hi Everyone,

I am using TS 2000i and wondering if it supports pivot point indicators. If yes, is there a place that I can buy this software or maybe even get it free. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks for your time :)

Best regards

Hi Everyone,

I am using TS 2000i and wondering if it supports pivot point indicators. If yes, is there a place that I can buy this software or maybe even get it free. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks for your time :)

Best regards

check out www.mypivots.com, a nice easy way to calc them before the day starts.....

Hi Everyone,

Best regards

Yes it does, which pivot points are you wanting as there are several types ?

Paul

Yes it does, which pivot points are you wanting as there are several types ?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I did review TS and found that there are two programs for Pivots, one for Support and the other for Resistance. I found these in Easy Language categorized as "signals", however, I could not find these indicators on the Insert menu in TS - there was no "Signal" tab at all. Are the indicators referenced above the same as you may have that would automatically generate support and resistance levels - if so, any suggestions how I might may them available in TS. Would it be easier just to import other pivots for support and resistance levels?

Thanks again for your assistance - very much appreciated.

Best regards

Thank you for the links to your site. I was hoping I could have it automatically calculated using a software program. Many thanks for your kind offer.'

Best regards.

actually try this out...

http://www.tradewithprecision.com/contact

if you contact these guys, you can purchase the easylanguage code to calculate floor pivots (daily weekly & monthly), which, once loaded, will appear in the TS indicator menu and show up as big coloured lines on your charts...it costs 100 bucks or so, but i figured why pay when you can calc them your self for free on the my pivots website :)

Pivot points usually come in three types and these are floor pivots, camarilla pivots and de-mark pivots. This is why I asked you which ones you wanted as they are not the same and are calculated differently. They are not included in TS2Ki but they are available as custom indicators. It may be an idea to research a little more on these three types and then decide which would be best suited to your needs.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your question. Based on some preliminary research, it seems the floor and camarilla pivots, and perhaps even the Woodie pivots may present with some interesting markers or setups when deciding to enter the market. I really don't know a great deal about these indicators but the opportunities that they present seem fascinating. Thanks again for your query and with any further assistance that you can provide.

Many thanks.