Reinstall TradeStation 2000i

Tom123

Hi,

I' ve a frustrating problem. My TS 2000i recently crashed, so i had to reinstall the software.
At about 95% it stops time after time.... When i try to delete (Config-software) i see "can't find uninst.TS.isu (or something like that). When i delete maps (also regedit HKey user software and Hkey machine software) en try to install again it stops at 95% again. Looks like there is an other place where parts of the software are left? Someone who know to delete all of the software?

Please your advise,

best regards,

Tom

Tom123 said:
Hi,

I' ve a frustrating problem. My TS 2000i recently crashed, so i had to reinstall the software.
At about 95% it stops time after time.... When i try to delete (Config-software) i see "can't find uninst.TS.isu (or something like that). When i delete maps (also regedit HKey user software and Hkey machine software) en try to install again it stops at 95% again. Looks like there is an other place where parts of the software are left? Someone who know to delete all of the software?

Please your advise,

best regards,

Tom

Hi Tom, I have reinstalled TS2000i over the top of the previous installation many times without problems, so I guess your problem is more involved. I always make a copy the data server folder and 'my work' folder to copy them back later. Have you tried installing it to another folder? Just incase there is some corruption in the old folder...... (just a thought) Best of luck, I have a pretty good idea how you feel right now.

Regards WC

Is it possible for you to reinstall Windows ? as it is highly liklely that this is the issue and a clean reinstall would probably solve the problem. Other than that you would need to remove any reference to Omega in your registry and this takes a long time as I did it once myself but it did work.

Paul