Traders that made it big

prometeo1984

43 0
Is there any trader in here, that actually is making it big in FX and/or other securities? I often wonder if people do manage to keep that constant gain on the long run before blowing up the account.. and manage to make a great living out of trading..

trendie

Legendary member
6,689 1,251
You will know when I have made it big: when I have better things to do than post here.

S

Spammer.

0 0
Not yet but had a few near misses, come close to blowing up a few times too.

piggybridges

Established member
632 200
pnl thread on elitetrader has a few people who apparently average a between 2-10K per day (USD).
Grey1 (formerly of this site) used to regularly demonstrate his live trading in realtime and would also hit similar numbers as could be seen from his broker statements.
I reckon counterViolent makes a good few Quid from trading, too.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
pnl thread on elitetrader has a few people who apparently average a between 2-10K per day (USD).
Grey1 (formerly of this site) used to regularly demonstrate his live trading in realtime and would also hit similar numbers as could be seen from his broker statements.
I reckon counterViolent makes a good few Quid from trading, too.

Does Grey1 still call out trades ? I'd be interested to take a look.

piggybridges

Established member
632 200
Does Grey1 still call out trades ? I'd be interested to take a look.

No.
Well, not that I am currently aware of.
When he stopped posting here years ago, I was able to track him down in a private (and free) room, where he called trades live on the mic and then posted his statements when asked to do so.
However, that was also quite a while ago now.
He was about the best i've ever seen when It comes to being indisputably profitable. He killed the market pretty much everyday with complete transparency.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock