Article Looking at the Big Picture

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,474 71
When you begin trading, the one thing you want most is success. You are trying something new. Most traders first starting out feel unsure, a bit uneasy. You’re taking a chance with your hard-earned money; there is big risk involved. I don’t know of any beginning trader who plans on failing, yet the possibility is there, and it is beyond your imagination to consider what you’ll do next in the event you fail. It has been our experience here at Trading Educators, that many beginning traders never even consider failure as a possible outcome of their attempt at trading. In fact, it is often just the opposite. Apart from being a bit apprehensive, most feel impervious to failure, if they think of it at all. I have never met a beginner who had to fight off catastrophic thoughts of what might happen if he blew out his account. This is true even after reading (if he read it at all) the many warnings that trading is a high risk occupation and there is a possibility that one can lose all of...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

VERTAIR7

1 0
BIG THANK YOU

Thanks Joe Ross for your excellent 20/20 hindsight or insight. I feel much better equiped now
with your wisdom to have the foresight needed for the long run as a beginner. Like most Ive read/listened to a ton of get rich quick gurus but i felt apprehensive about buying "The System". Thats how i ended up here...searching reviews on a gurus system. not that some of them may actually work. a BIG THANK YOU as you may have saved me years of costly mistakes...GOD BLESS

M

member275544

0 0
Thanks for this thread. It is true that the FX could be worse than quicksand and traders could need more than two eyes to succeed. But the care traders now employ has hatched to financial cowardice. Some traders move slowly about the market because their boots are too heavy with their hearts (afraid). They are very HARD on their HARD-earned money and miss out on opportunities wrapped with risks. There minds can't grasp the big picture as they prefer the smaller picture which is safer and quicker. Like some FX Job, they would patiently allow their profits grow in lazy pips and can quickly close their potentially promising position if the trend slips a little; and are annoyingly leverage-allergic. But I don't see why traders get even afraid of calculated risks. Thomas Edison took a risk a THOUSAND times and got BILLIONS of applause.

traders could need more than two eyes to succeed
you mean 3 eyes, so your saying successful traders must have 3 or more eyes?

miss out on opportunities wrapped with risks
every trading opportunity has a risk associated surely?

Some traders move slowly about the market because their boots are too heavy with their hearts (afraid). They are very HARD on their HARD-earned money and miss out on opportunities wrapped with risks. There minds can't grasp the big picture as they prefer the smaller picture which is safer and quicker
so traders move slowly, but then you say they prefer quicker?

Thomas Edison took a risk a THOUSAND times and got BILLIONS of applause.
You make a thousand losses and see whether you can invent a trading system!

Mightypen I have to say is not a particularly apt profile name

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,053
Like some FX Job, they would patiently allow their profits grow in lazy pips and can quickly close their potentially promising position if the trend slips a little; and are annoyingly leverage-allergic. But I don't see why traders get even afraid of calculated risks. Thomas Edison took a risk a THOUSAND times and got BILLIONS of applause.

Eh, what leverage did Mr. Edison use during his THOUSAND times, or was he also annoyingly leverage-allergic?

Peter

Reactions: Liquid validity
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock