Traders Needed, Strategy Dev. in Toronto

glbsjack

Greetings,
We are currently looking for equity traders to join our team in the Toronto area.
We offer both a salary,split and upside.
Locals preferred, but am willing to look at remote candidates.

Please keep in mind, only individuals with some experience will be looked at for this role.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I am possibly interested in joining your Toronto team - would be nice to speak with you regarding the details - do you have a contact number I can phone you at ?

You can email me at [email protected]

Best regards.
Leon

Greetings,
We are currently looking for equity traders to join our team in the Toronto area.

Please keep in mind, only individuals with some experience will be looked at for this role.

Kind regards,

Greetings,

Kind regards,

Hello

I reside in toronto and iIve been day trading for five years full time. I am interested too hear about the position you are offering. Please contact me by email at [email protected]

Thank you
nicholas

Greetings,

Kind regards,

Hi there

I saw your post. Even though I am not considering moving to Toronto, I would like to know more about your group.

Thanks,

Jose

Greetings,

Kind regards,

Hi glbsjack,

Do you have a contact number I can phone you on..... would be nice to have a chat about your toronto group.

I have been a portfolio manager and trading for discretionary accounts for many years.

All the best.
Leon