Everest capital

Greetings,
We are currently looking for equity traders to join our team in the Montreal area.
Locals preferred, but We am willing to look at remote candidates.

Description:
Everest Capital is an up and coming proprietary trading firm located in Toronto and Montreal.
We are strictly looking for experienced traders with a track record.
We can offer the highest payout in the industry (depending on your track record).
Our offices trade everything from the NYSE, NASDAQ, TSX, LSE, options, futures and Forex.
Any services needed or required by a trader will be provided (i.e. futures charts, squawkbox, real-time news, programming...)
Remote trading positions are available for qualified traders with track records.
Finally a prop firm that gives back to their traders
CONTACT US ASAP, LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!

Please keep in mind only individuals with some experience will be looked at for this role.

Kind regards,
[email protected]

Greetings,

Locals preferred, but We am willing to look at remote candidates.

Description:
Everest Capital is an up and coming proprietary trading firm located in Toronto and Montreal.
We are strictly looking for experienced traders with a track record.
We can offer the highest payout in the industry (depending on your track record).
Our offices trade everything from the NYSE, NASDAQ, TSX, LSE, options, futures and Forex.
Any services needed or required by a trader will be provided (i.e. futures charts, squawkbox, real-time news, programming...)
Remote trading positions are available for qualified traders with track records.
Finally a prop firm that gives back to their traders
CONTACT US ASAP, LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!

Please keep in mind only individuals with some experience will be looked at for this role.

Kind regards,
[email protected]

I thought schools were blocked from sites like these?