Equity Traders, Strategy Dev. Toronto Area Locals

glbsjack

Greetings,
We are currently looking for equity traders to join our team in the Toronto area.
We offer both a salary,split and upside.
Locals preferred, but I am willing to look at remote candidates.

For the role of systematic trader the candidate will have the following:

Motivated individuals capable of working alone and in a team.
Educated to degree standard
Good knowledge of statistics and probability theory.
The successful candidates will be required to assist in the optimisation and execution of already established medium/high frequency trading strategies to begin with.
Once a clear first hand knowledge of technical analysis has been demonstrated you will be helped to create, build and implement your own strategies.

Please keep in mind only individuals with some experience will be looked at for this role.

Kind regards,
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi, are you possibly hiring EXPERIENCED NON-high frequency intraday traders - i.e, intraday momentum/breakout traders who execute an average of 5 to 10 trades per day... as opposed to a trader who is focused on exchange rebates and primarily "trades the tape" using time & sales, and level II? Or are traders hired by you strictly restricted in the type of trading they are allowed to do?

Thanks!

Greetings,
We are currently looking for equity traders to join our team in the Toronto area.
We offer both a salary,split and upside.
Locals preferred, but I am willing to look at remote candidates.

For the role of systematic trader the candidate will have the following:

Motivated individuals capable of working alone and in a team.
Educated to degree standard
Good knowledge of statistics and probability theory.
The successful candidates will be required to assist in the optimisation and execution of already established medium/high frequency trading strategies to begin with.
Once a clear first hand knowledge of technical analysis has been demonstrated you will be helped to create, build and implement your own strategies.

Please keep in mind only individuals with some experience will be looked at for this role.

Kind regards,
[email protected]

Hi, are you possibly hiring EXPERIENCED NON-high frequency intraday traders - i.e, intraday momentum/breakout traders who execute an average of 5 to 10 trades per day... as opposed to a trader who is focused on exchange rebates and primarily "trades the tape" using time & sales, and level II? Or are traders hired by you strictly restricted in the type of trading they are allowed to do?

Thanks!

Lol, hi raph.-Yes ofcourse.
Typically what you'll notice is that traders are free to come, go and do as they please.
But, one thing our group requests is to be profitable,lol.
I'm mean we are not looking to hire some vast number of traders, just a few guys that know their stuff,and are willing to work/share/colloborate.
We are looking to expand in other words.

I am more than willing to discuss your strategy, relative experience and how both can be incorporated.

Last edited:
Lol, hi raph.-Yes ofcourse.
Typically what you'll notice is that traders are free to come, go and do as they please.
But, one thing our group requests is to be profitable,lol.
I'm mean we are not looking to hire some vast number of traders, just a few guys that know their stuff,and are willing to work/share/colloborate.
We are looking to expand in other words.

I am more than willing to discuss your strategy, relative experience and how both can be incorporated.

Hey glbsJack, I was caught up in an AAPL trade before, but definitely appreciate your quick and forthcoming reply. I will private message you my info soon.

Hey glbsJack, I was caught up in an AAPL trade before, but definitely appreciate your quick and forthcoming reply. I will private message you my info soon.

no worries.
good fortune, and good trading.

Regards,
J