Traders magazine

The mag's okay, some of the articles are tied to advertisers rather... I'm hoping that this will improve a little as they get more established, it's not surprising that they should look to their advertisers to produce some of the copy early on - it probably helped finance the launch etc. I think there's been a decent range of articles, it complements my TAS&C but won't replace it... a vast improvement on Inventor's Chronic and the rest!
For the multiple posts - they probably sent one to all T2W members again, possibly two... I was promised launch issues etc a couple of times so this might be the result of being on a couple of mailing lists... the third copy is doubtless the one I pay for!
Dave
Dave

If you sign your post twice, perhaps you signed your
cheque twice ?
That would account for one more ?
lol

on each of my three mag envelopes, there are "slight" differences in the address text. [Even case differences].
I'm guessing a new entry is created at the slightest mis-match.
Looks like they're sitting on a database problem.

Sorry couldnt resist posting this as I had a good chuckle after looking at the last page in this months magazine....

Anyone fancy a visit to the World Money Show at the "GAYLORD PALMS resort"? Nice!! :LOL:

I wonder if anyone who has received multiple copies of 'Traders' magazine, has a spare copy of the May-June issue.
I believe that there was an article on 'Average True Range' which I would like to look at.
I would happily repay any postage.
[email protected]
Thanks

Sorry,
I don't seem to have extras of that one - if I find one hiding somewhere I'll get in touch.... I DO have a lot of paperwork around here so there might be a copy stashed down the back of something....
Dave

The copy has now been sent out. Sorry I couldnt help out everyone who requested the spare :(

Kevin.

Magnet

The copy you requested is now in the post.

You should receive it by Wednesday.

All the best.

Got mine yesterday....i like keep getting free copies. where's the helen Q article? and on a totally diffrent subject, anyone heard of a direct access broker called xoom trades? www.xoomtrade.com any experiences with them?, ta

Last edited:
I got my free copy yesterday too.

Just as well I didn't subscribe as I can get it all for free!!

Anyone know of a free Spreadbetting Company with free spreads!!

just wait dsmodi
most of us seem to get 2 free copies
so there will be plenty in a minute

Can someone PM me there phone number... in fact, no harm just posting it here...
Maybe if I put on a vince stanzione type of voice, they may just send it to me..... ;)
....for FREE of course.... better bother them than anyone here....