Traders magazine

There's the lesson then, don't subscribe to this magazine! I got a free copy this week too, I'm sure that the free trial must have ended by now!

I subscribed too and haven't got mine yet. They have probably run out what with sending multiple copies out as freebies!

I think the magazine is good but they really must get their subscriptions/ mailing lists sorted or they will end up going bust at this rate.

Hi all

As yet I've only got 1 copy :confused:
It doesn't make a difference the number they give away as it all goes towards the subscriptions figures, which means they can charge more for the advertising :rolleyes:

I have got another free copy - this is too much!!

I wish my trades would double each time like this- now that would be great.

Anyone want it let me know- as I can only read one copy at a time.

How bizzare. Ive just landed my fith free copy of this magazine. Keep them coming. think i should let them know!!

Not got my paid for one yet,
but I'm expecting at least 3 along any minute now... <g>

They sent me an extra copy again this month, so if anyone wants it please email me their address.

Hi Orchard

Maybe cancel your subscription and you should get at least 3. I've never paid for one and have had from 2 to 5 every month since it started.

David.

Orchard

Have finally got my paid for copy.

Having enquired by email, it took a few days to get a reply and the mag arrived a couple of days later.

Their email reply said they are having problems with their distributor. - I'll say!

Darren

Just got my free Traders' Mag.

It has some very interesting interviews with three traders including one with Rahim Sajan, 326 trades a day daytrader!

The contents seems to be getting better.

BlueChip

Had you just applied for the freebie copy ? I got last months mag and was hoping I would continue to receive them as a few other folks did. Not sure I would want to pay for the mag based on the content of the trial copy I received.

Anyone got comments on Active Trader ? I've had a look at the sample PDFs they have on their site and looks quite interesting.

Cheers

TKM

theknifemac

I hadn't applied for a freebie but pleased to be getting a free copy for the last six months.

I subscribe to the Active Trader and TASC which are far better magazines.

BlueChip which would you rate higher AT or TASC ? Or alternatively what would you say are the strengths and weakness of each ? I dont ask for much do I ;->