Traders magazine

keano

327 30
Got mine yesterday....i like keep getting free copies. where's the helen Q article? and on a totally diffrent subject, anyone heard of a direct access broker called xoom trades? www.xoomtrade.com any experiences with them?, ta

Last edited:

rglenn

379 4
I got my free copy yesterday too.

Just as well I didn't subscribe as I can get it all for free!!

Anyone know of a free Spreadbetting Company with free spreads!!

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
FREE!!! Did you say FREE!!!!!?

How can i get it then?

:)
;)

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
Can someone PM me there phone number... in fact, no harm just posting it here...
Maybe if I put on a vince stanzione type of voice, they may just send it to me..... ;)
....for FREE of course.... better bother them than anyone here....

orchard

163 2
You lot are lucky - I still haven't got my (paid for) copy!

sidinuk

Established member
624 5
There's the lesson then, don't subscribe to this magazine! I got a free copy this week too, I'm sure that the free trial must have ended by now!

darrenf

481 3
I subscribed too and haven't got mine yet. They have probably run out what with sending multiple copies out as freebies!

I think the magazine is good but they really must get their subscriptions/ mailing lists sorted or they will end up going bust at this rate.

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi all

As yet I've only got 1 copy :confused:
It doesn't make a difference the number they give away as it all goes towards the subscriptions figures, which means they can charge more for the advertising :rolleyes:

rglenn

379 4
I have got another free copy - this is too much!!

I wish my trades would double each time like this- now that would be great.

Anyone want it let me know- as I can only read one copy at a time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock