Traders magazine

I noticed the advert for the free book offer too... What makes you think they are not offering it anymore?

tubbs

you only get 2 copies until you subscribe.
after that you get one. [haa!]

on the books. I did receive one book on my first subscription, and I'm due another.
the subs office told me you only get the book once your sub starts.
and even then, they're sent out in batches at certain times.
hang on in there, they've been true to me so far. the little cherubs.

Anyone know how to contact these people to notify a change of mailing address? Tried many times to click on the "English version" link but it just doesn't load any pages and hence I cannot find a way of sending them an e-mail to ask them to update my details. Any ideas or known working e-mail address for them? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
DaveJB said:
[email protected] is a link, it's into their advertising etc area I think, but doubtless there's a chance they'll forward mail or tell you who to send it to.

Many thanks DJB. At least the e-mail I have sent there hasn't bounced back - yet!

Just in case you need it, the following info is available on the traders-mag.com website, 'contact' link.
As I recall, there are UK subscription adverts in the magazines, giving a uk number.

TRADERS´ media GmbH
Beethoven Center
Beethovenstraße 1a
97080 Würzburg / Germany
Tel.: +49 - 931 - 452 26 0
Fax: +49 - 931 - 452 26 13

Publisher:
Lothar Albert: [email protected]

Co-Publisher & Sales:
Allison Ellis: [email protected]

Editorial section:
Beethoven Center
Beethovenstraße 1a
97080 Würzburg / Germany
Tel: +49 - 931 - 45226 0
Fax: +49 - 931 - 45226 13

Editor in chief: Lothar Albert

Subscription service: [email protected]

I got the mag (two copies) I think it's good teaching aid for beginners and it has a good article by Nazila Jafari and her trading system that might be of interest. It's also where I got this sight address I think it's well worth the money. And no I don't have shares in the company.

newstart said:
I got the mag (two copies) I think it's good teaching aid for beginners and it has a good article by Nazila Jafari and her trading system that might be of interest. It's also where I got this sight address I think it's well worth the money. And no I don't have shares in the company.

I have read the Traders magazine both in English and German. I must tell the following, some of the articles are based on commercial basis. Take for example the individuals who were interviewed from Phoenix, they were arrested last month for laundering money, millions of Euros. All the stuff the portfolio manager had in his article about trading is totally baloney if you know about trading. All the profits he talked about have been fabricated.
Everybody in the local trading biz knew about the losses in their company because they would have temp traders who would trade for them for 6 months to 1 year. Obviously these temp traders did not keep their mouth shut.
Nazila Jafari on the other hand is a trader who has just arrived on the scene from nowhere. I did not see her in any of the trader events for Eurex and Xetra for the past years. It's like she landed from Mars. Plus in Traders, she does not talk in detail about her strategy. When you go to her seminars she talks about TA and money management. Her trading methods for futures are very close to set-ups for the S&P Future which Linda Brandford Raschke has on her site as articles.
They also had two interviews with three day trading firms, who are known in the local crowd for their imbecile bosses who have led 3 different firms to bankruptcy.
Traders also is good for certain "gurus" who wanna rip off beginners with their TA seminars.
I would recommend subscribing to Active Trader. Traders is a joke.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am the publisher of TRADERS´ magazine that some of you know already. Those who have met us at the last IX or World Money Show already know that the launch of the online version of TRADERS´ is due this week. Everybody who wants to subscribe to the magazine please go to www.tradersonline-mag.com. The magazine is completely the same as it was when it was a printed magazine. The only difference is that the ezine is and will be in the future completely free of charge.

Anyone who has questions in regard to the magazine feel free to write me either here or directly via [email protected].

Best regards, Lothar

Hi All,

I am the publisher of TRADERS´ magazine that some of you know already. Those who have met us at the last IX or World Money Show already know that the launch of the online version of TRADERS´ is due this week. Everybody who wants to subscribe to the magazine please go to www.tradersonline-mag.com. The magazine is completely the same as it was when it was a printed magazine. The only difference is that the ezine is and will be in the future completely free of charge.

Anyone who has questions in regard to the magazine feel free to write me either here or directly via [email protected].

Best regards, Lothar

Hi,

Your link to subscribe is not working properly :-0

Error 404 - Not found

Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.

-using Opera and IE 32 & 64 bit on a Win7 platform

Hi All,
due the above-mentioned problems subscribing to TRADERS´ on http://www.tradersonline-mag.com/ we tested the subsription form a couple of times with different browsers and operating systems. Each subscription was successfull, so we think the disfunction yesterday was caused by a server problem or an url forwarding error. Sorry about that.

Should there be still any problems in the future subscribing to TRADERS´ please send an e-mail to [email protected] manually and we add you to our mailing list.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Karsten

Last edited:
Working for me but extremely slow.

Same as. Got the same error code, still got my confirmation e-mail. clicking on that gets me the same error message.:?:

Error 404 - Not found

Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.

Last edited: