Traders Alert - Vince Stanzione

This blog, to which I was referred via e-mail looks well dodgy to me.

www.racheluncoversspreadtrading.co.uk

Stanzioni's name is mentioned in the blog more often than God's at evensong.

Sorry, I've been absent for a long time but thought this might be amusing.

Last edited:
Did anyone else besides me, subscribe to Vince Stanzione's recent Traders Alert service?

Only two weeks into the service. My £10,000 investment bank lost £6,000 and nearly all the trades have stopped out !!! The remaining trades are also near their stops.

I am relatively new to spread trading and unfortunately put a lot of faith into this so called guru of spread trading. He even claimed to be in contact with the big institutions and new upto 48 hours before what trades they were going to execute. What a load of ********...

I am thinking of forwarding all the spam ****e that this prick sent to me to a solicitor to see if there is a way of seeking legal compensation, and getting him to substantiate who these big investment types are, and to prove the hype outlined in his literature.

Anyone else sucked into this load of ******** please let me know... :eek:

I'm sorry to hear it and hope you'll make at least some of the money back.
Unfortunately, there're so many scammers out there who try to sell 'winning techniques' and I wish there was some regulation.

If you read about forex there're so so many robots that 'will make you rich' but it makes me wonder... if they created something so good why would they sell it for a few quid??? Why don't they use their own techniques and get lots of dough? BECAUSE ALL THE SCAM DOESN'T WORK.

I have just finished with VS. Not a good experience. As for Rachel Christmas? I know some of her trades are very suspect. She posted several trades that VS himself had only a couple of days before added to his 'members' site, only for her to give exactly the same trades a few days later. Suspect??? I would say so!

Hi, yes I did and also paid 350 for first book and then 2800for dvd's plus few montly fees for other rubish! (eerr I am so ssstt!!) I have to say that I also put a lot of faith into this ''guru online marketer'' but I did not have 10k to start gamble... His fantastic metod ''let the good trades run and bad ones stop'' I dont need any method for this, just gamble... All positive coments and videos are from his affiliet who keeps this prick working...

Did anyone else besides me, subscribe to Vince Stanzione's recent Traders Alert service?

Only two weeks into the service. My £10,000 investment bank lost £6,000 and nearly all the trades have stopped out !!! The remaining trades are also near their stops.

I am relatively new to spread trading and unfortunately put a lot of faith into this so called guru of spread trading. He even claimed to be in contact with the big institutions and new upto 48 hours before what trades they were going to execute. What a load of ********...

I am thinking of forwarding all the spam ****e that this prick sent to me to a solicitor to see if there is a way of seeking legal compensation, and getting him to substantiate who these big investment types are, and to prove the hype outlined in his literature.

Anyone else sucked into this load of ******** please let me know... :eek:

I have just finished with VS. Not a good experience. As for Rachel Christmas? I know some of her trades are very suspect. She posted several trades that VS himself had only a couple of days before added to his 'members' site, only for her to give exactly the same trades a few days later. Suspect??? I would say so!

I also paid that prick vince and lost 3500, only one I can recommend is this guy

He will show you live examples, very good techniques and will help you make some money during the day, you dont need to buy stupid dvds or similar useless materials, his seminar is online so you can ask questions and will teach you all day long (9hours with me) it is worth to try, if you dont like his techniques simple cancel the seminar and he will refund your money.
He will give you nice signals just for good recommendation

Last edited by a moderator:
scam scam scam

Buy his course for £97/147 and you are guaranteed to be hit for £5000 invitation

suck that and God help you

Check his sistersite recheluncoversspreadtrading run by himself

I am very sorry mate, but thats the biggest mistake of ALL traders around the world... "it is not my fault" IT IS HIS FAULT!
IT IS TRADERS FAULT TO LOSS MONEY.. not stanziones, not james not bloody hells fault... IT IS MY FAULT AS A TRADER that I lost money...
OK?
I AM NOT DEFENDING ANYONE SYSTEM or EAs or so.. I lost money, I never blamed anyone... Except of me... Yes, its not nice that trader losing money of course..
BTW, I know that my mistake is that I do not follow my trading plane. I allways looking for excuses.. but they do not exists.. I tried VS "system" once... I made around 300 pips in one week... But OOPS
I traded only 10 cents per pip, cos my account does not allow me to go higher...
OK I closed trades and waited for next signal. it did not come tat time. And you know what? I did not WAIT for other signal, I simply traded another system, another stuff, and no 10 cents per pip but more...... bla bla.. lost my 300 pips twice.... or more times
SO WHO IS TO BLAME???
VS? James16? anyone else???
NO. I am TO BLAME!!! I did not follow my plan, I did NOT even had one!
Thanks for reading this...

I hope you do make all your money back mate....I mean it is not your fault...all traders in a an constant search of the holy grail.....and it is only human for yourself to sign up to someone like vince as you are the ideal candidate to him making his millions...
I think now you should clear your head this weekend and develop your stratergy to make you £6000 back...
Happy Trading
Rav

Last edited:
Vince

I did. He's a conman. He has the cheek to do interviews and then tell people that people selling investor courses have a hidden agenda. He should know, he's one of em.