vince stanzione

afjmendes

Hi ...does anyone know what vince stanzione one touch trader system is all about ? got a flier for a seminar on 7 november. but miss it.

tony

yes, its all about a sure-fire 100% guaranteed way to make money in the markets. as you've missed it, you will be condemned to years of hard work, losses, pain and graft until you start making it in the markets; while those guys lucky enough to have attended the course will be millionaires this time next week

Hi ...does anyone know what vince stanzione one touch trader system is all about ? got a flier for a seminar on 7 november. but miss it.
Hi Tony,
Welcome to T2W.
Type in Vince's name under the search facility and you'll have loads to plough through; you can forget about getting the Sunday papers tomorrow! Once you're read all you can, let us know if you decide to to pursue the attractive sounding offer on his flier. If you do, I'll pull all the strings I can with the top brass at T2W to see that you get some sort of an award as you'll surely be the first! Suffice it to say, there's considerable scope for Mr. Stanzione to improve his reputation among T2W members. Personally, I haven't attended any of his courses, so I couldn't possibly comment.
;)
Tim.

yes, its all about a sure-fire 100% guaranteed way to make money in the markets. as you've missed it, you will be condemned to years of hard work, losses, pain and graft until you start making it in the markets; while those guys lucky enough to have attended the course will be millionaires this time next week

I wish i had known about this. I could do with becoming a millionaire next week- although in all honesty i don't mind if it takes a month really- though any longer than that and you're having a laugh.

Oh, and i've only got £100 capital.

I wish i had known about this. I could do with becoming a millionaire next week- although in all honesty i don't mind if it takes a month really- though any longer than that and you're having a laugh.

Oh, and i've only got £100 capital.

are you having a laugh ?
is she having a laugh ?

UKTG, it's Saturday night, must be what 8pm where you are ?
I'm just back from a cracking night out in Bkk, but you've no excuse - log off, switch off and get away from these boards for a few hours !!! :)

UKTG, it's Saturday night, must be what 8pm where you are ?
I'm just back from a cracking night out in Bkk, but you've no excuse - log off, switch off and get away from these boards for a few hours !!! :)

I'm too depressed to switch off. Lamenting my lost opportunity at making a million.

Besides that the weekend is great for research. Too distracted during the week with the elusive ticker.

oh, you want to be a millionaire THIS week ?
then go Long ES Z8 at 972.5, Short at 860.5

see how easy that was ?

next ......

that's really only 200 cars (contracts) which, joking aside, is not all that uncommon ......

except for the likes of you and me :-(

anyway, as we usually say in Thai at this time of night ....."goodnight"

that's really only 200 cars (contracts) which, joking aside, is not all that uncommon ......

except for the likes of you and me :-(

anyway, as we usually say in Thai at this time of night ....."goodnight"

I start wetting myself at the thought of £100 a point! :LOL:

Goodnight