Vince Stanzione Workbook

I auctioned a Book by Vince S last week at the Forex Meet last week- (it only cost me a £1 to get rid od it)

ben_catt said:
Not gonna try and get a refund because:
(a) Bought less than a year ago, I'm not about to trade for 12 months and then send in my statements to him! :LOL:
(b) Believe it or not, Stanzione's course was quite helpful for me as I didn't follow any strategy at all before I read it. Yes, I know I could've got all the info from the web, here etc but I was a complete novice and now I have started to use a slightly modified version of "his" system and it is working quite well.

At the end of the day, someone will be interested in Stanzione's course and they have a choice of buying it from me cheaply, or putting more money in VS's pocket

As I have always stated ,I bought my VS kit in '98 for 100 quid and it's paid for itself many times over and my computer and all the other little things I couldn't have done otherwise.I had no access to the www at that time.In fact it was because of him that I duly bought a PC and went online. The stuff that's about now is astounding.In 98 I didn't know the difference between Tate & Lyle and Telewest.Thanks to VS,I made major dosh on both.One rising and one sinking faster than Adolph.
Yes categorically I can state that I found VS more than helpful at the time and he alone introduced me to spread betting and stocks and shares and without him I wouldn't have my current knowledge.How pertinent it is now I really don't know,but without him I'd far less contented and as a result am rather adled when people slag him off.
As they say "A bad workman always blames his tools".I don't read ,see or hear any different.
I just see bitterness and envy.
You make your own choices and opportunities so don't blame others for your own short comings.
That's a generalisation not aimed at you personally and I apologise if I appear to be having a pop,but certain people on a VS thread here ,frankly got right up my nose.If I wanted false opinion,heresay and lies,I would need to purchase The Sun.
I certainly don't expect that level of distortion on a site such as this.
If anybody wants it (98 edition)for free just let me know when you're passing by and you can take to the beach with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Frog

Simple comme Vince Stanzione! :devilish:

ben_catt said:
Believe it or not, Stanzione's course was quite helpful for me as I didn't follow any strategy at all before I read it. Yes, I know I could've got all the info from the web, here etc but I was a complete novice and now I have started to use a slightly modified version of "his" system and it is working quite well.

I believe it with no hesitation, because it's exactly the postion I was in myself some 3.5 years ago, and I identify completely with your experience, and I wish you well in finding a sale. What you have to sell will surely be valuable to someone.

Zenda said:
I auctioned a Book by Vince S last week at the Forex Meet last week- (it only cost me a £1 to get rid od it)

You would have made a lot more if you had put it on eBay! :LOL:

His book recently went for £7 and, if I'm not mistaken, aren't we all here to make as much money as possible?

Keep up, anley! Its only 15 mins a day now, thanks to Omnitrader! And I am one of the priveliged few cos Vincey-babes has managed to secure an extra 20 places for his sell-out thingy this Saturday and is offering one to me for only 600 quid rather than the usual £1758! What a charitable guy, cos even at the original price he wasnt making any money out of it! :eek:
anley said:
Yep, you're asking for it Ben :)

Still I reckon you might get a half decent bid.

Perhaps you could take a deferred payment because once somebody's got hold of the course they'll be making £400 a day for just 30 mins work........

He needed it!

ben_catt said:
You would have made a lot more if you had put it on eBay! :LOL:

His book recently went for £7 and, if I'm not mistaken, aren't we all here to make as much money as possible?

I felt sorry for the Guy - such a tryer! ;)