- BetonMarkets CD
- Sharescope CD

Please PM me with offers.

Thanks

inevitable. i was tempted to crack the same gag myself.....:eek:

my offer was going to be 35p though..

Salty, FC,

those are terrible jokes !!

I would put in a bid, but all my table-legs are fine. :)

:cheesy: you're either a very thick skinned laddie Ben....or you have a extremely adventurous sense of humour........then again it is Friday :LOL:

Thick skinned I reckon.

At the end of the day, I have no use for it anymore and it is better some novice buys the workbook from me on the cheap than put money in Stanzione's pocket.

Doesn't matter what some users read, they will still buy it.....

Last edited:
Yep, you're asking for it Ben :)

Still I reckon you might get a half decent bid.

Perhaps you could take a deferred payment because once somebody's got hold of the course they'll be making £400 a day for just 30 mins work........

Or better yet, perhaps you'll get whatever price you ask for from some of his old students - Just to keep the 'secrets of the professional trader' from falling into too many hands :)

In my view people are not taking this seriously and only sensible offers should be made so, with this in mind, my offer is that you give me £400 for taking it off your hands.

Paul

damnation Paul, trust you to blunder in with your size 12's...and there was I at a crucial point in my negotiations!!! :devilish:

anley said:
Perhaps you could take a deferred payment because once somebody's got hold of the course they'll be making £400 a day for just 30 mins work........

True! :LOL:

Just like his marketing literature:

"...I initially thought of taking 50% of your profits meaning should you make £10,000 in one month I would make £5,000...etc"

I definitely should get some of that £400 a day action!

Ben, again good on you for letting us joke around this topic.

Having said that I'm sure that someone who buys the course will learn something. I myself (in my younger days) bought some courses/books that I wouldn't now touch with a barge-pole, however looking back they all gave me something of value in that they gave me ideas.

;) yes, no offense Ben!!.....I don't think there are many folks on here who haven't cringed a time or two along the way........hope you manage to get a couple bob!! :D as Anley say's there's always something to be stored away which might spark the odd brain cell here & there!

Some people on ebay will buy anything and on a regular basis Vince's course materials are typically being sold for a few pounds.

Very rare '98 Edition

:cheesy: I also have a 98 edition available but I am in France so don't know about postage.
Any other traders down here in the Alpes Maritimes?
Send me a pm
bonne nuit
Frog

Simple comme bonjour :devilish:

Ha! Ha!.....

:cheesy:
ben_catt said:
For Sale - VInce Stanzione's Workbook

Contains:
- Full A4 workbook folder
- Video of seminar
- "How to Stop Existing and Start Living" book
- BetonMarkets CD
- Sharescope CD

Please PM me with offers.

Thanks

Actually, Ben...joking aside...have you tried to get a full refund...apparently that is what he says isn't it? ....if for any reason ...etc etc....
Surely you must have tried this route too....sorry mate, feel for you.... :cry:

bakula said:
Actually, Ben...joking aside...have you tried to get a full refund...apparently that is what he says isn't it?

Not gonna try and get a refund because:
(a) Bought less than a year ago, I'm not about to trade for 12 months and then send in my statements to him! :LOL:
(b) Believe it or not, Stanzione's course was quite helpful for me as I didn't follow any strategy at all before I read it. Yes, I know I could've got all the info from the web, here etc but I was a complete novice and now I have started to use a slightly modified version of "his" system and it is working quite well.

At the end of the day, someone will be interested in Stanzione's course and they have a choice of buying it from me cheaply, or putting more money in VS's pocket