Traders Alert - Vince Stanzione

siomic said:
Only two weeks into the service. My £10,000 investment bank lost £6,000 and nearly all the trades have stopped out !!! The remaining trades are also near their stops
I have to ask a few questions about his because I know a lot about how Vince trades and I find it hard to believe that he would suggest you risk so much on a handful of trades.

First of all, at his latest seminar, Vince suggested that anyone with £10,000 or less should risk no more than 4% per trade which I feel is reasonable advice (although others may disagree).

If he has done this with this tipster service, you must've lost 15 trades in a row... OR you were over-trading.

Did Vince give you any indication of how much to risk on each trade or did he suggest any type of money management to use? And what kind of service is this? Does he basically email you and say "open long Gold at $xxx.xx"?

I'm not having a pop at you I just would like to know how the trades are issued and what advice you were given before he started telling you exactly what to trade and when.

Thanks,

Ben

Risk Management

ben_catt said:
I have to ask a few questions about his because I know a lot about how Vince trades and I find it hard to believe that he would suggest you risk so much on a handful of trades.

First of all, at his latest seminar, Vince suggested that anyone with £10,000 or less should risk no more than 4% per trade which I feel is reasonable advice (although others may disagree).

If he has done this with this tipster service, you must've lost 15 trades in a row... OR you were over-trading.

Did Vince give you any indication of how much to risk on each trade or did he suggest any type of money management to use? And what kind of service is this? Does he basically email you and say "open long Gold at $xxx.xx"?

I'm not having a pop at you I just would like to know how the trades are issued and what advice you were given before he started telling you exactly what to trade and when.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben

He suggested 10% of your starting bank on each trade. Which represents £1000 per trade on a £10,000 bank.

I stuck to his money management advice - to the letter !!!

He tipped seven trades. Six have been stopped out (£6000 loss).

One tip still remains, but is showing a loss of £408

The trades were sent via text to your mobile and a backup one sent to your email.

The website address is:
http://www.traders-alert.ch

Siomic

siomic said:
He suggested 10% of your starting bank on each trade. Which represents £1000 per trade on a £10,000 bank
Thanks for the explanation, it was something I was just curious about.

10% per trade is too much to risk on any one trade, especially if the stops aren't far enough away which in this case they mustn't have been.

I risk just 2% on any one trade and even that seems excess at times.

Sorry to hear about the losses.

Ben

ben_catt said:
Thanks for the explanation, it was something I was just curious about.

10% per trade is too much to risk on any one trade, especially if the stops aren't far enough away which in this case they mustn't have been.

I risk just 2% on any one trade and even that seems excess at times.

Sorry to hear about the losses.

Ben

Ben and all,

Avoid prickzione. He's a complete w**ker. If he visits my neck of the woods there will be a lovely reception for him. ;)

Siomic

Probably bad advice but
De Soto in the first tomorrow at Cheltenham 16-1 Will Hill looks a far better bet than your mans info

Is anyone else has problems with this "Guru"?
I can't find unhappy customers when I Google it.

I'm curious and thinking to buy some of his material from E-bay.

Sorry for your losses and good luck in the recover!

BELEIVE ME DONT BUY HIS STUFF. iT IS SH*T. AINT WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON. YOU CAN EASILY FIND WHAT HE TELLS YOU IN OTHER PLACES FOR FREE OR A GOOD TECH BOOK FOR 20/30 QUEEN HEADS.

I'm curious and thinking to buy some of his material from E-bay.

Save your money.

I have just thrown some of his stuff out.

To embarrassed to even offer it on ebay.

Love him or loath him, Vincey babe is good at his job, extracting money from other peoples pockets.

As a trader, he makes a better job as a marketing man.

Not only does he sell free material, for large sums of money, I understand he now owns a bid for pap TV channel.

Agora Lifestyles

I've recently received a number of emails from Agora Lifestyles marketing his alert service.

I sent an email with the link to this thread to Agora 4 days ago and have not had a response.

Disappointing.

Just curious............. presume Vinnie wasn't sued. 5k is the small claims limit for the UK. (there are exceptions but this matter is not linked)

If he is being sued, what's the latest?:eek:

In my view one of the fundamental keys to success in trading is understanding the volatility of the instrument being traded in the time frame (or time frames if you use multiple times), that you decide to trade it and then positioning your market exposure relative to that volatility.

This is so important because you then remove the need to predict market direction and just respond to what happens whether it is a loss or profit. It continues to amaze me just how many people don't do this or ignore it and then wonder why they are unable to make consistent profits from trading.

Paul

Paul,
Just came across this post from you. In a nutshell - one of the most important things for a newbie to act upon when trading - SHOULD BE STUCK ON A POST-IT NOTE ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN. WELL DONE.

Thank you so much for this and similliar posts- was tempted to buy the VS package but came across this and now know better.

Regards
Lodian

Lodian

As an excellent rule of thumb - the more hype and the more marketing = the worst value product.

This is because the people hyping are in the business of marketing a product which happens to be trading.

But the ones who do little marketing with little hype are normally involved in trading the markets and sell as a sideline.

Just to fill in some new details on VS

Years ago my neighbour wasted £300 on his course which basically consisted of cross over moving averages 50 and 200 MA !! Kids stuff

Well a few weeks ago after getting spam from VS on about a once a year basis, which goes direct to the waste paper basket, he sent some more blurb with a very realistic 1 million dollar banknote. Threw away the blurb but still have the note !

Very impressive honesty.

Unfortunately, it appears the market for appealing to the less informed by the knowledgeable for purposes of gain is significantly bigger than for those more informed to become better informed and bet successfully themselves.

What i found a bit strange with VS is he has a couple of very intelligent big legendary investors backing him up, who have made serious money out of the markets, Jim Rogers and Mark Fabor, why are they associated with a scamster??, Jim is a well known billionaire! Weird...

Keeno,

Is there any proof of that? When I say proof I dont mean stuff he writes about himself, I mean independent proof like one of those guys saying they back him. The problem is that in this business people lie through their teeth and if you do some research you can often uncover the truth. The following is an extract from his website,

“Millionaire Financial Trader Creates a ‘Child’s-Play’ Trading System so Simple a 12 Year Old Can Follow it. So Quick, You Can do it in 10 Minutes a Day ...and so Profitable You Can Pull in a Recession-Proof £100 to £2,000+ a day Return From Anywhere in the World!”