Trader Monthly party at Harrods

Tuesday 29th the TRADER people are launching Dealmaker magazine at Grosvenor House, anyone going to that? Are we allowed?

Bit odd that they're "launching" that on Tuesday 29th...

I picked up their 2008 Feb / March copy in some hotel, in which they had their "second" annual bonus report already, picked that up with yet another sister publication made in the same style like Dealmaker (dealmakerdaily.com) / Traderdaily (traderdaily.com), PrivateAir (privateairdaily.com(think there is even one more which was floating around in the hotel but forget what that was about)).

Is that some kind of a relaunch then ?

I think that was probably the UK version launch. Dealmaker mag has been around in the states for a while now.

They did something similar with the Trader Monthly mag, launched in the UK a year after the US edition. That was quite a party, models aplenty; of course, they were all coo-ing in a circle round grantx for the entire evening..

Ah, OK, thought I'd been making trips to parallel universes or sthg.

;)

That was quite a party, models aplenty; of course, they were all coo-ing in a circle round grantx for the entire evening..

Sounds great :D

Glad you asked, i was wondering the same thing, i was sure i'd flicked through a Dealmaker mag

Yup, and there is a fourth one out from that those publishers that my hotel had complimentary copies of floating around, next to traderdaily, privateair and dealmaker, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was, legal maybe ?

Modelsdaily maybe ?

:)

Just disappeared straight from my head.

Sort of like Grant, who has been awol, gone partying with those models one heck of a long time already :D

anyone heading to the Trader Monthly do at Akris this evening? I'm hoping to toddle round to Old bond street and take a look. Always happy to sniff around a few models.

How was it last night?

I must get my **** in gear and actually go to one!

Anyone think that Traders Monthly is now well out of fashion. All it seemed to go on about was money, money, money, expensive wines, cars, flats, more money, more money, etc etc etc.

Plus how many of their customers still have a job, having realised they weren't that sharp afterall, just bull market heroes........