Trader Monthly party at Harrods

Clara,

Arbitrageur is Guest of Honour. He may even take a famous friend.

Grant.

You need to be a houseshold (trading world) name, rich, talented, connected, held in awe by Flipper, adored by men and admired by women (or should that be the other way round?). Arbitrageur is that man.

Grant.

I'm going to try and pay this one a visit, not been to a TM bash before. See what the Magnus Greaves experience is like and a good excuse to check out Dolce.

Mr Hill,

If you want to speak to Mr Arbitrageur, and be photographed with him, you'd better make an appointment (which he will keep if he is not too tired and feeling particularly gracious).

He spoke to me once: "Wtf are you looking at, you t0sser" He said. I've dined out on that a few times.

Grant.

Grant,

If I got a photo of me with Mr A that would be fantastic and would be worthy of removing the picture from the frame on my desk of me and Paul Rotter arm wrestling outside Eurex.

Mr Hill

Mr Hill,

Paul Rotter is Arbitrageur's bitch.

Can I have the picture of Paul? It's not for me, it's for a friend.

Grant.

Ok, ok enough of this tomfoolery, who is actually going to this TM bash on Tuesday? I don't want to get cornered by a load of Quants with beards talking wierd. I at least need somebody I remotely know even though it might be in cyber world.

Mr Hill

No offence to anyone with a beard of cause!! or Quants for that matter.....just jealous that I'm not clever!

Mr Hill,

Don't apologise - beards are a scientifically proven manifestion of deviancy (as is technical analysis).

Grant.

Clara,

Henceforth, you will suffer the ignomy of a blacklist. Have you made a note of this, Arbitrageur?

Grant.

whens the next one?

TM are throwing a party at Harrods on the 6th of Feb.

I cant make it on this date but if anyone fancies some of Magnus Greaves legendary hospitality and wants an invite, PM me with your email address and I'll send you their RSVP link

Tuesday 29th the TRADER people are launching Dealmaker magazine at Grosvenor House, anyone going to that? Are we allowed?