Trader Monthly party at Harrods

Directional

Experienced member
TM are throwing a party at Harrods on the 6th of Feb.

I cant make it on this date but if anyone fancies some of Magnus Greaves legendary hospitality and wants an invite, PM me with your email address and I'll send you their RSVP link

TM are throwing a party at Harrods on the 6th of Feb.

I cant make it on this date but if anyone fancies some of Magnus Greaves legendary hospitality and wants an invite, PM me with your email address and I'll send you their RSVP link
I'll be there!!! Anyone else going?

Im not going AGAIN, whats with throwing thier events mid week!!?? Thats when im in "the zone" !!

To anyone who's attending the 'Trader Monthly' party and fancies chatting in person feel free to PM me.

Richie,

I can just see you at the end of the evening exchanging drunken small-talk with Mr Al-Fayed - you talking about STIRS, him trying to sell you a Harrods suit.

Grant.

Yes, a free pack of "WALLS" bangers for every guest, and Peter Schmeicel was giving out packs of Danish bacon!

Hey I was there at Harrods and won a prize ,and went to Paper too , any one know where the next one is?

Shadow,

That is something of which a polite young gentleman would not enquire. And a polite young lady would not disclose.

I think your simply common.

Grant.

I won a great big book, of ARpel and van cleefs, costs about £500 apparently!

The next big one is going to be 13th May, don't know whether there may be some smaller ones in between times, will keep ears to the ground.