Trader Formerly Known as China Diapers...

I shelved the trading a while back to focus on my career, which started to go very well for a while, until it stopped going well, and the urge to trade promptly returned.

Then something remarkable happened, I won £20,000 on the outcome of the US election which along with another £4,000 I had kicking around I funded my old spreadbetting account.

Attachments

• Trump.png
    Trump.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 288
Would be nice if u use the same old avatar ....

I'm back. Watch this space for something particularly interesting!
Welcome back China,
Is the 'particularly interesting' thing or event your big win - or are you alluding to something else? I'm not meaning to imply that the bet on U.S. election isn't interesting (forgive the double negative) - just not sure if that's what you meant. Either way, well done with that and I hope you don't give it all back via your SB account!
:p
Tim.

Welcome back China,
Is the 'particularly interesting' thing or event your big win - or are you alluding to something else? I'm not meaning to imply that the bet on U.S. election isn't interesting (forgive the double negative) - just not sure if that's what you meant. Either way, well done with that and I hope you don't give it all back via your SB account!
:p
Tim.

I was just trying to create a sense of anticipation

I see IG Index have a fancy new platform. I will stick with classic for the time being I think.

Cey +22%

OK I did take a sneaky trade on my SIPP back in February.

Attachments

• CEY1.png
    CEY1.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 310
  • CEY2.png
    CEY2.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 349
  • CEY_Statement.png
    CEY_Statement.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Then_this_happened.png
    Then_this_happened.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 321
It doesn't really count for the purposes of this thread, just felt like posting something.

thank god for that ! there can be no benefits to the forum unless its live calls ! keep on like that an youll ger tar'd with a tar :cheesy:

6099-darktone-albums-general-6-picture4690-william.jpg

Last edited:

Interesting thread. I like this:

Ive found live calls can be useful for the giver from a psych point of view in that it adds an extra load to the trade (psychologically) and it can help you (if youre open to it) uncover psych problem areas you may have. Fear

In fact, I had three open positions (now two) when I started this thread and have been hesitant to post them because a) they are pretty ballsy and will no doubt draw critical comments b) I think posting them here may impact how I manage them.

Let's see what happens.

In fact, I had three open positions (now two) when I started this thread and have been hesitant to post them because a) they are pretty ballsy and will no doubt draw critical comments b) I think posting them here may impact how I manage them.

Let's see what happens.

The fact you realise that is great, can find out a lot about yourself exploring this kinda stuff. The more aware of whats going on in your head the better imo. (y)