Durban Deep Appreciation Society

Hi Hook,

Wow - for me, that's a serious bit of bottom fishing !

AUY looks a much stronger company in this industry if it can break above $14.

Just my opinion of course !

Thanks

Damian

damianoakley said:
Hi Hook,

AUY looks a much stronger company in this industry if it can break above $14.

Just my opinion of course !

Thanks

Damian

Thanks Damian
AUY nice.... probably bid due... :cheesy:

Durban is out of pure fascination........ more hope than expectation.
I wanted to mention it early cos if it does catch fire it will be a wild ride.
There are plenty of old bugs who follow it and are waiting .......zzzzzz

But .... yes it's a dog (with fleas).... to quote Gekko.

I do not own it........ but it has been a multibagger for me and many others in the past....

B DROOY @83 stop 80 t110 4d

great pick :

pssonice said:
great pick :

Thanks Pss..... again like Newmont :cheesy: ..... I'll wait a little bit longer..
hope you rode the newmont rally in Jan...

Tchus

B DROOY @84 stop 81 t110 4d

your recom. is welcome. this is a reason why I m visiting this community on a daily base.

pssonice said:
your recom. is welcome. this is a reason why I m visiting this community on a daily base.

Thanks
But........I am not worthy............. "crazy british humour" :cheesy:

A pull back could be near........

We've had a decent run but with price pressing 90c (+66% off lows) and tagging old resistance at previous swing highs and the trendline off the 200c high a pbk would be in order..........

We'd love it to hold 78/80c but I'm prepared for a full 50% retracement to 72c. After that if the force is with it we probably see the landmark $1.00 - I think those in charge of the rally will push for that ..... But we're getting ahead of ourselves lets see how the pbk turns out first!

See chart in previous post

Nervous nineties........

We've had a decent run but with price pressing 90c (+66% off lows) and tagging old resistance at previous swing highs and the trendline off the 200c high a pbk would be in order..........

We'd love it to hold 78/80c but I'm prepared for a full 50% retracement to 72c. After that if the force is with it we probably see the landmark $1.00 - I think those in charge of the rally will push for that ..... But we're getting ahead of ourselves lets see how the pbk turns out first!

See chart in previous post

We got the pbk I expected and 80c held and Monday 21 May saw new swing highs to 94c
This rally is 69d old and has climbed almost 80% from the lows...

Interesting to note the percentage swing moves .....are 10% or so that makes it a real trading stock as well as a lazy investors buy and hold :cheesy:

More fun to come....

http://www.candlestickchart.com/cgi/chart.cgi?symbol=drooy

It's Gone Wrong Again

Some house-keeping.......
Ticker now has changed to DROOD from DROOY
Share consolidation means 94c now is equal to $9.40 .......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well the highs mentioned last time at 94c(now $9.40) proved to be it....
Pity I didn't look at the technical picture a bit more ...... since 40Wma line said we could be in trouble ... Whatever..... we are back to ground zero and once again it's Billy no mates.. back at the old lows and one or two lads have stepped in to have a few but lets just watch this one since the $6 seems to be pivotal on the weekly charts.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?DROOD

Still a big believer in the rags to riches story .... so will watch to see a trend develop before diving in.... probably more of a trading stock until that happens.

A bit of activity....

Some house-keeping.......
Ticker now has changed to DROOD from DROOY
Share consolidation means 94c now is equal to $9.40 .......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well the highs mentioned last time at 94c(now $9.40) proved to be it....
Pity I didn't look at the technical picture a bit more ...... since 40Wma line said we could be in trouble ... Whatever..... we are back to ground zero and once again it's Billy no mates.. back at the old lows and one or two lads have stepped in to have a few but lets just watch this one since the $6 seems to be pivotal on the weekly charts.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?DROOY

Still a big believer in the rags to riches story .... so will watch to see a trend develop before diving in.... probably more of a trading stock until that happens.

As we can see it exploded with the pick up in th gold price.... But the 200ma looks at around 768ish and in the past we have paused with out reaching it ....... lets see ... tight stops in order nonetheless.

This only the first wave off the lows so if......... there's a long long way to go.

NB Ticker now back to DROOY

Still on fire...

http://stockcharts.com/charts/gallery.html?DROOY

@ $8.48 We're now regaining the 200ma... but it's early days :cheesy:

We're also up around 80% since the august lows ... which isn't that bad .....

Edit: No views on the gold price at THIS level but for DROOY the last big rally failed after an 80% rise off the lows. Looking out further if we can break and hold the 200ma we could start dreaming of silly prices...
$14, $20........$30 ? But I'm getting ahead of myself....lets see if we can hold the 200ma at Friday's close.

Last edited:
Big Week 4 DURBAN

We have now held the 200ma for around a month and the raging gold price may take the price higher....... $7.35/$7.40 is line in sand and now $8.11 with a nice lift on friday.

Resistance is poss $9.40......previous swing high. But been at around $8 for a good while - the big move is +/- $2 roughly :cheesy:

Yep, we could see $10 or $6...... I'm more bullish than bearish based on gold price and this consolidation at the highs of the first leg up! But this is just gut feel...

Hs....

Is it a bird or a plane ?

The big move came and we broke $12 ...... Not bad eh.......... ??

Okay I admit it did dip first but since I'm long term holder I didn't really care but for traders that dip to test 200ma might have caused a wobble...... but now retraced half the last major downwave so ...........

Have a look at that inverted head and shulder then pbk to test 200ma and up and away.....

We have already doubled off the lows.... and if history is any guide..... this is nothing ........

Last edited: