UK Wonderstox

EEL on the move soon:
can't remain so criminally undervalued for too long + should be perky reserves news soon + nice Man Financial holding + charts aline for a 30P+ break out.

TomCo - second highest vol 2day and mm's want stock, possible ADR scheme for US investors?!?

happy with VIY also!

: )

mralph said:
EEL on the move soon:
can't remain so criminally undervalued for too long + should be perky reserves news soon + nice Man Financial holding + charts aline for a 30P+ break out.

TomCo - second highest vol 2day and mm's want stock, possible ADR scheme for US investors?!?

happy with VIY also!

: )

I'll wait for VIY to calm down too popular right now........
but worth a look if sentiment turns.
EEL is one I believe I can profit from and the "positioning" is okay ... near to the ground floor.

Anyway..... squatters on my thread need a valid licence :cheesy:

Licence?
what ever for old chap?

Stepped out of CLE today. Let them cool down a bit !

Amino Technologies - AMO

Amino Technologies @ 56.5p

They are a software and hardware company aimed at the WebTV market. They make the set top boxes which enable cable/telcos to offer video on demand and a variety of other services.

As usual they floated with a silly price given their stage of development at the time but the froth has come out and now they are more sensibly priced

This could be one to watch over the coming weeks and months.........

Do your own research..
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=AMO:LN

Ticking up nicely to 64p... monday 23/4

Last edited:
RC Group @115p

RC Group is a player in the biometrics/rfid global security market - homeland security fingerprint machines, id cards etc etc

This is not a ground floor opportunity but...... with earnings growing very fast we don't have to take much on trust. There is no doubt homeland security is growing and is unlikely to slowdown anytime soon. Consequently, I'm looking to buy this stock on a pullback since it's not that expensive....at less than 12x current years earnings.... margins are reasonably high despite having high price to sales...

I like the stock but the company keep issuing new shares as the price keeps rising.... It does not put me off but ........... :!:
They would argue the money raised is to fund growth....lets see ....

Still a buyer on this pullback.......sub 100p would be a dream - but it's unlikely... :cheesy:

Do your own research..
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=RCG:LN

On a topical note..........

As some of you know GW Pharma is the company investigating the medicinal properties of cannabis. Actually, many of the "medical" benefits of the herb are well known and have been for decades....... Hopefully, this year we will finally get some indication that the benefits are real and the scope of ailments which can be treated is wide and varied.

GW Pharma @ 94.5p is now approaching key 100p barrier... incidentally when it was nearer 70p I added to my position as it usually tests 100p each year :cheesy:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=GWP:LN

Winding up around the 90p price level.... something explosive seems in the works. My bias would be to the upside .... but this is a long term story .... hopefully the spike move sets a trend in motion.

Alliance Pharma @ 8.75p

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=APH:LN

Alliance pharma is an emerging speciality pharma company which buys established branded products and relaunches them under it's own umbrella. Better explained at
http://www.alliancepharma.co.uk

I'm interested because (a) it seems like a pretty low risk way to proceed since the brands are already established and so a decent relatively secure income stream should be secured (b) because the price hit a 52L today and probably an all time low...

There are some smart investors on board like Nigel Wray and yet the price is going into the toilet... My suspicion is nobody understands the company and it has little coverage. Many of their products are pretty boring but if they get something vaguely sexy or something happens to make the tipsters write about it then the price will stop going down ..:cheesy:

This is one for the patient but seems a good bet for the future (for MY money). As we used to say in the old days this one is vulnerable to good news!

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME I'M NOT SAYING BUY HERE ...... BUT IT IS ONE TO WATCH - FOR THAT HIGH VOLUME DAY THAT PROBABLY ENDS THE DOWNTREND.

Do your own research .... as I often talk a lot of tosh ... and I seem to be getting worse............

RC Group is a player in the biometrics/rfid global security market - homeland security fingerprint machines, id cards etc etc

This is not a ground floor opportunity but...... with earnings growing very fast we don't have to take much on trust. There is no doubt homeland security is growing and is unlikely to slowdown anytime soon. Consequently, I'm looking to buy this stock on a pullback since it's not that expensive....at less than 12x current years earnings.... margins are reasonably high despite having high price to sales...

I like the stock but the company keep issuing new shares as the price keeps rising.... It does not put me off but ........... :!:
They would argue the money raised is to fund growth....lets see ....

Still a buyer on this pullback.......sub 100p would be a dream - but it's unlikely... :cheesy:

Do your own research..
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=RCG:LN

Rcg hit 97.5p intraday today closing at 101p......... yep we got the sub 100p I was hoping for .... so why am I getting a bit sceptical ??? My head says the numbers (PE) say this is cheap but the chart does not want to go up right now... My heart has therefore started a whispering campaign to convince me there is a problem we don't know about...

Homeland security business is a super growth industry .......... so this pullback should be a gift for buy and hold investors ... I hope!! :rolleyes:

Blueheath... Recovery Story

Blueheath at 12.75p

This is a wholesaler and distributor of groceries using just in time delivery and all the benefits of internet technology. Things went pear-shaped as you can see from the chart but now things seem to be on the mend. Results due later this month and we seem to be getting a flyer into that date as those in the know pile in. It was up almost 30% along in the last hour Tuesday.

http://WWW.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=BLH:LN

contd-
However, don't let the late surge put you off..... if they do get it right, this should be just the beginning.... Broken stocks which don't go bust - and subsequently recover - often multiply your capital.

Update: Wed 9th May - Blueheath is effectively being taken over by Booker the cash and carry group.
The name will change to Booker and to all intents and purposes it's a different company...
I know nothing about Booker really so my interest stops here on this one.

The other thing is ..... Blh was at the top of my hit list for this week it's now up +150% since the weekend and I saw none of it.... busy with other things.... although the move was pretty swift. Plenty more fish in the sea though...

Do your own research etc :D

Last edited:
Cannabis extract to combat Obesity!!!!

Winding up around the 90p price level.... something explosive seems in the works. My bias would be to the upside .... but this is a long term story .... hopefully the spike move sets a trend in motion.

Still dilly dallying around the 90p mark and it's been doing this for ages which means when the consolidation breaks the move will be substantial... although I hinted at that last time nothing yet :cheesy:

Announced Phase 1 study - to tackle obesity... share price hardly budged. Granted results are some time away but.... usually the tipsters are all over this type of announcement like a rash....

Maybe they'll speak up in the next few days or maybe leave it till WEEKEND !!!
GW pharma - 91p down 0.25p on day...

Reminder cannabis has a variety of therapeutic uses so when the penny drops this will go silly... but I'll go for 120p iniatially to be on the safe side :D

Qinetiq - around 205p

http://www.qinetiq.com

Qinetiq was the uk governments top secret military research centre.. and floated early last year . They have developed a range of technologies many with commercial applications in addition to owning a plethora of intellectual property rights in a number of areas but alas it's top secret! However. I do believe that the hidden value of their IP is significant and I wouldn't be surprised to see them spinning off a number of new tech companies in the medium to long term - releasing alot of value.

The kicker is also that many consider the stock a bid target - when the governement sells or reduces it's golden share...

Chartwise - we have a low (all time low) at 160 and now what appears to be a higher low around the 180-83 mark so maybe just maybe we could get a trend going ???

http://WWW.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=QQ/:LN

Mwana Africa @ 80p

http://WWW.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=MWA:LN

http://www.mwanaafrica.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In short this is a resources company run by a member of the Baring family with ambitions to become a major player in Africa. The have made a number of acquisitions and now have base metals, diamonds, gold etc....

I really believe this could be an Anglo American/Rio in the making...!!!

The lows we saw last autumn we likely THE lows and so for those not wanting to buy the top tick they must pray for price to correct significantly or scale in at these levels...

100p should be a doddle and just a milestone on to much higher levels..

Keep an eye but do your own research

Last edited:
Amino Technologies @ 56.5p

They are a software and hardware company aimed at the WebTV market. They make the set top boxes which enable cable/telcos to offer video on demand and a variety of other services.

As usual they floated with a silly price given their stage of development at the time but the froth has come out and now they are more sensibly priced

This could be one to watch over the coming weeks and months.........

Do your own research..
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=AMO:LN

Ticking up nicely to 64p... monday 23/4

I bought that last week as it was revesed off a pivot on 27th June with DMI/ADX looking very healthy. did well today- closed at 71.90.

Two other stocks I've been told will do well:

MAB and VIY.

I am not a fundamental trader so when i do get fundamental tips (as i did with AMO - cheers) i look to get in at a good technical level.

Recognition always welcome...

DDI

Glad you got your teeth into Amo at an appropriate juncture.... I saw a smarty hoovering them up in the spring and decided to take a closer look.

Mab is nicely positioned looks like it's waiting for something......

Viy - good old fashioned sexy stock but you caught it at the right time it seems - gorgeous bull flag... well done.

Cheers

HS :D

Hi HS,

thanks for your comments.

Well VIY am still down, my average is 11.7. Havent gone into MAB yet but thinking about it.

What do you think of INN?

And we were starting to get on so well.........

Hi HS,

What do you think of INN?
Ouch! I saw it bubbling just under 40p ....No I watched it bottom before Easter knowing Rfid will be hotter than now but missed it's rally into outer space (a bit colourful perhaps) So when I saw your reply and the ticker I had a nervous twitch.... but I see it's coming to Daddy now so I'm a bit calmer now - nearer 45 would make me feel happier since it's a sexy jam tomorrow tech company @ 8xRevs.

NB: In fact INN reminds me of LONR which has a similar chart pattern(without the pbk) but would seem to have more "visibility" in that they want to rediscover the magic of the great Lonrho conglomerate of old.(politics aside of course)

If they are only mildly successful there's still a mega ride to come.... I love the story similar in many ways to MWA. Whereas Mwa is a pure play african resources story Lonrho takes in resources, leisure, infrastructure....etc

It's rumoured they also want to invest in Zimbabwe in preparation for the departure of Mugabe... possibly later on this year.........

I'd put LONR on my wonderstox list but it's flying and I've mentioned a few near their highs recently.... so I'm a bit more cautious... on the timing (but not the rationale) :eek:
===============================================================
But, yep INN is testing the breakout zone .... so very interesting indeed......

shouldve bt Mwana on 18th may as it made a pivot low reversal (pivot on 17th may which was confirmed by +dmi)

If you think that LONR os good fundamentally one should buy (based on ADX/DMI) if it breaks todays high of 40.56

Stox "under consideration" for The LIST

LONR - see above

BLNX - video search engine ---- can't see why it should be worth over £100m - but what do I know I thought (like the herd) that Google ipo at $85 was a bit rich.... :rolleyes:

Moni - very recent spin off from Morse. Company is into mobile banking or transactions using the mobile phone to make payments/transfer or check balances via text/sms etc... I like this one a bit more than Blnx but "video search" will be huge nonetheless -

Moni hit it's low today around 17p (44ish million market cap)

shouldve bt Mwana on 18th may as it made a pivot low reversal (pivot on 17th may which was confirmed by +dmi)

If you think that LONR os good fundamentally one should buy (based on ADX/DMI) if it breaks todays high of 40.56

I need ta's like you to keep me honest ......... however, as much as I adore Lonr I don't feel comfortable getting my feet wet without a pbk - that's just my style ... a break of 40.56 may well be profitable but as a bit of a coward I'll try and wait a bit longer - although I may regret it near term :cheesy:

Edit: Mwa - I'm waiting for a pullback boring I know .... but I again watched it bottom at 27p in the autumn got in but got out far too quickly despite bagging a decent short term gain.

well if we buy on break of 40.56 stop must be low of pivot (39.50).

whats pbk?