Trader-Dante trader training for spread betting is he any good? Proof not words!

I actually have a statement he sent me (I can't remeber why as I never asked and wasn't looking for a mentor). Was 6 month period from a few years ago. Went from about £250 to about £2k or something so I really wouldn't have taken that as an endorsement even if I was looking.

For the record: As I had forgotten why he sent statements to me, I just checked the email. He sent me 2 accounts and he used these to land him a job at a prop firm, so he wasn't showing me them with regards to mentoring.

Proof goes both ways, how about some evidence that his claims are BS. Do some work yourself. Run along now.

Proof goes both ways, how about some evidence that his claims are BS. Do some work yourself. Run along now.

Are you for real? I have to prove that his claims are BS? Silly me to expect an adult discussion from this site (there have been some good posters and I thank you for that) but seriously I think Trade2Win need to tighten this site up and filter out some children.

Do my own work? What do you call asking for evidence of claims (I don't mean the really old tiny account statement he throws around, I want to see the couple of grand to 400k one). He's obviously up for having attention and likes the sound of his voice or he would like most just put his head down and trade without the need to open a website claiming he's a professional...

But the answer is clear - there's no evidence, no facts to back his claims, so yes, I will conclude that as no news/facts have been forthcoming and the idiots of this site are upon us, there will not be any proof provided.

So have to rate Trader Dante a snake oil salesman - Beware!

This goes out to anyone thinking about trader training - ask for proof, statements, statistics, anything you can get to verify what they tell you is real. You will be surprised how many fold - then you move on.

You can close this thread now, it's served its purpose.

What's the purpose of this thread ?

Are you very slow? OK, let me explain it for you slowly.

I was trying to establish whether Trader Dante (Toms) claims were true by proof. He has refused to produce any after numerous emails and after this thread calling him out. So I conclude that he hasn't any and is a fake like 99% of the others on the internet. I hope you understand that Hare.

unless you want "training" from the guy, why waste your time?

and if you do want his "training", clearly he's not going to prove himself, so just move on

I was trying to establish whether Trader Dante (Toms) claims were true by proof. He has refused to produce any after numerous emails and after this thread calling him out. So I conclude that he hasn't any and is a fake like 99% of the others on the internet. I hope you understand that Hare.

Yes I understand all of that, the question I was asking is WHY you want to do that

Why 'call him out' on a forum he doesn't even use? Why don't you go and troll ff or twitter?

Ha, indeed. Bet he's getting way more hits now than before the witch hunt. All publicity is good etc

.....................Are you for real? I have to prove that his claims are BS? ....................

.............So have to rate Trader Dante a snake oil salesman - Beware!............

Er, the answer to your question is a resounding yes. If you are going to assert that someone is a snake oil salesman then you need to produce evidence to back that up.

So far you have produced nothing. You have asked for statements on here where he is no longer active - as rawrschach points out - and haven't got what you asked for. Surprise, surprise. You also assert that he has claimed to take a small account to £400k, but produce no evidence of him so doing (my memory is suspect nowadays but I don't recall him saying that on here).

In truth, you have not the slightest idea of whether TD is a good trader or not, nor whether he provides sound mentoring or not.

As a Truth Seeker you leave something to be desired.

Trader Dante much like many other vendors out there talks about "after the event setups" , there are many setups that works in the markets infact most likely all setups and strategies does work but not all the time , so i don't care if you showed me a chart pattern or a setup that do work sometimes which is irrelevant , what matters is what to expect from this setup/strategy how much gains and how much drawdowns and is it going to produce consistent growth in my account in another words "a full back test" , even a coin flip does work sometimes but it is certainly won't make you richer ........

Dante did say he built an account to 6 figures. Can't remember whether it was 400k. Think that was before he said be blew up though.

Why does anyone give a toss anyway. If you wanna see if he's real ask him for a free month in his chat. He'll prolly give you one if you don't troll it.

Er, the answer to your question is a resounding yes. If you are going to assert that someone is a snake oil salesman then you need to produce evidence to back that up.

So far you have produced nothing. You have asked for statements on here where he is no longer active - as rawrschach points out - and haven't got what you asked for. Surprise, surprise. You also assert that he has claimed to take a small account to £400k, but produce no evidence of him so doing (my memory is suspect nowadays but I don't recall him saying that on here).

In truth, you have not the slightest idea of whether TD is a good trader or not, nor whether he provides sound mentoring or not.

As a Truth Seeker you leave something to be desired.

Whilst I agree that evidence of the claim should be brought to light, if the claim has been made, then the onus is on T_D to prove the claim if he did indeed make it.

There's been some major effort to turn the attention on ts and cause a distraction. All you distractors carry on, you're making your hero look worse, its not about ts, td put himself out there making statements in webinars with no proof, personally I would have gladly paid for legit information as you can never learn enough, but its not essential for my trading so will pass.

Last edited: