Trader-Dante trader training for spread betting is he any good? Proof not words!

Still no stats, I know he reads the threads because he advertises them on his site for his bb awards. Come on Tom, where's the real stuff? No words, promises, blah blah blahs, we want proof that you took a small account to over 400k trading swing failure patterns which is what you sell. So far no response to a numerous emails. What's the problem here? Surely Futex would have taught you to record your trade statistics and keep your account statements? Isn't that how you got in the first place with your few hundred to a few thousand statement you throw around. We want to see the big one, from a few grand to 400k! You can run, but you can't hide...

Still no stats, I know he reads the threads because he advertises them on his site for his bb awards. Come on Tom, where's the real stuff? No words, promises, blah blah blahs, we want proof that you took a small account to over 400k trading swing failure patterns which is what you sell. So far no response to a numerous emails. What's the problem here? Surely Futex would have taught you to record your trade statistics and keep your account statements? Isn't that how you got in the first place with your few hundred to a few thousand statement you throw around. We want to see the big one, from a few grand to 400k! You can run, but you can't hide...

hold your horses. If anyone claims to have taken a small account up to £400k then you are right to want verification. that is a bold claim, is that claim made in writing anywhere or was it verbal? you would not need a complete audit but a statement with 100 or so trades on it would serve well as a good marker.

if someone is claiming to be able to make 100%+ per year then you absolutely need verification

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you actually contact him prior to this thread and ask him for tuition and proof by statement?

"All the world's a stage. And all the men and women merely players." is an example of a famous metaphor. William Shakespeare is directly comparing the world to a stage, with the people playing " roles" as they go about their daily lives. A comparable analogy would be "Players are to stage as figure skaters are to ice rink."

P.S you look like you are going to jump on that Parrot - poor little birdy.

Still waiting for numbers to back the Trader Dante statements......................

I dont know what everyone else feels towards you TruthSeeker but if you act this way in real life (you are incredibly rude) it is no doubt why you find yourself all alone on forums.

A statement showing that he took a small account to over 400K is meaningless and it doesn't necessarily mean he is successful , and it will serves nothing , it just means he is a very risky trader and got lucky and someday soon he will blowup , this is not a contest this is a profession to make a living , otherwise there are many systems out there with high ridiculous returns but with bad risk management and bad statistics here is an example :

ShadowBanker - a forex trading system on Collective2

A statement showing that he took a small account to over 400K is meaningless and it doesn't necessarily mean he is successful , and it will serves nothing , it just means he is a very risky trader and got lucky and someday soon he will blowup , this is not a contest this is a profession to make a living , otherwise there are many systems out there with high ridiculous returns but with bad risk management and bad statistics here is an example :

ShadowBanker - a forex trading system on Collective2

a professional trader will be able to show you some blotters with 100+ trades on it. With this info you can work out the av. loser, av.winner, hit rate, expectation. this information is not meaningless unless forged.

a professional trader will be able to show you some blotters with 100+ trades on it. With this info you can work out the av. loser, av.winner, hit rate, expectation. this information is not meaningless unless forged.

Yes that's what i meant you don't only need a proof that he made 400K $ but rather you should look into his trading statistics to see the whole picture , and 100 trades isnt enough unless he is swing trading , you need a long track record to cover different market conditions , the longer the better ...

I dont know what everyone else feels towards you TruthSeeker but if you act this way in real life (you are incredibly rude) it is no doubt why you find yourself all alone on forums.

Friend of Tom? Yes me and others traders has asked for proof, nobody as received any as yet. That's all we want, what's so rude about asking for verification? This is the real world and in business and if you invest in a business you need proof of the numbers.

Profitable trader is to proof as successful magician is to poof.

Sorry, am I too late with my analogy?? Seems we have moved on since I fell asleep.

Peter

Profitable trader is to proof as successful magician is to poof.

Sorry, am I too late with my analogy?? Seems we have moved on since I fell asleep.

Peter

You need to stop pumping that feathered birdy you have your hidden eyes on Pete and get some more sleep, leave the work to us. I'm still waiting for these statistics......I'm sure he's been made aware of this thread by his followers who have already posted here.

You need to stop pumping that feathered birdy you have your hidden eyes on Pete and get some more sleep, leave the work to us. I'm still waiting for these statistics......I'm sure he's been made aware of this thread by his followers who have already posted here.

I am a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
They call me "rey misterio" because I never provide statements of my looses no matter how many times I'm asked.

Peter

I am a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
They call me "rey misterio" because I never provide statements of my looses no matter how many times I'm asked.

Peter

Sounds cool - do you charge to join your gang or don't you accept winners? What's looses my feathered loving friend?

I have often heard those who are good teachers are not good players.
Works in Hockey

Friend of Tom? Yes me and others traders has asked for proof, nobody as received any as yet. That's all we want, what's so rude about asking for verification? This is the real world and in business and if you invest in a business you need proof of the numbers.

It's the way you conduct yourself, not the questions you ask.

Interestingly, I've seen a few statements posted showing successful trading and it's amazing the lack of interest they get on this site.

I've come to the conclusion that no one wants to hear success stories. Everyone wants entertainment.

I'm also guessing that most people dont care if TraderDante has made money or not, they've all swarmed to this thread to join in with the lulz so they can argue the toss. If TraderDante suddenly rocked up with a bunch of statements probably 2 or 3 people would flick thru them realise the joke was over and move on. Or if they showed him doing account after account they could get a good bit of slagging off going for a few more days. Again getting what they wanted, entertainment.

A great quote from some book - we all get what we want out of trading (and life), and most people who 'trade' want entertainment.

It's the way you conduct yourself, not the questions you ask.

Interestingly, I've seen a few statements posted showing successful trading and it's amazing the lack of interest they get on this site.

I've come to the conclusion that no one wants to hear success stories. Everyone wants entertainment.

I'm also guessing that most people dont care if TraderDante has made money or not, they've all swarmed to this thread to join in with the lulz so they can argue the toss. If TraderDante suddenly rocked up with a bunch of statements probably 2 or 3 people would flick thru them realise the joke was over and move on. Or if they showed him doing account after account they could get a good bit of slagging off going for a few more days. Again getting what they wanted, entertainment.

A great quote from some book - we all get what we want out of trading (and life), and most people who 'trade' want entertainment.

I agree to a point - you are describing those who will never make it, there are the few who take this business seriously. I for one would like tom to prouce those statements and statistics, but I'm not going to hold my breath. But if I have convinced one person who has read this thread to ask anyone selling any type of training or trading system to ask for proof, then I'm happy with that, because that's going to be one person heading in the right direction. I doubt Trade2win owners would appreciate your description of their site though. I have read some decent content here by gifted traders.

I agree to a point - you are describing those who will never make it, there are the few who take this business seriously. I for one would like tom to prouce those statements and statistics, but I'm not going to hold my breath. But if I have convinced one person who has read this thread to ask anyone selling any type of training or trading system to ask for proof, then I'm happy with that, because that's going to be one person heading in the right direction. I doubt Trade2win owners would appreciate your description of their site though. I have read some decent content here by gifted traders.

Are there any vendors that show statements?

T2W are thankfully aware that the past few years of this site have seen a serious deterioration in content which they are trying to rectify.

Can you direct me to the decent content here by gifted traders? Or even just the nics of the gifted traders? I am aware of a few skulking full time traders on here but none that post front-to-back trade analysis, method or 'secret sauce'. Just the odd tit-bit to chew on.

Last edited:
I have often heard those who are good teachers are not good players.
Works in Hockey

Yes - and I think that is where the difference of opinion lies.

Could a Hockey coach that doesn't know how to play hockey be a good coach? I would say not.

Because the good/bad is somewhat irrelevant.

The "knowing how to play" in trading is turning a profit. If you can't turn a profit, you don't know how to play the game and anything you teach is probably irrelevant.