Best Thread Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade)

:eek: I was going to vote for counterviolent. I liked his plan and that he posted in advance. Even the best trade plans don't always work.

Yes tar - any signs of cheating and automatic disqualification.

Oh and if you disagree with our nominations and it ends up that another entry gets the most votes, then we can't argue with that - they'll be awarded the prize. I think though that the six we picked are really strong contenders.

in the event of a draw maybe we could have 'who does the best lapdance ' tiebreaker?

Last edited:
I'm new so I don't want to be rude, but didn't a competition that started out as best trade picked by the (i assume knowledgable) judges just become a popularity contest?

and, since sharky said that all trades are eligible, I'm still in the running?

in that case, I think two trades deserve special mention (mine and DinosoarToasts) because they were based off orderflow and trade facilitation, and they were definately taken live. They weren't after the fact explanations off random lines on graphs.

as well remember that DinoToast made a bunch more money than I did off his trade so if he wants a kindle he can buy one. and i did try to explain my strategy the best way i can from a laptop after i posted it.

so, please vote for my trade :)

If that isn't enough, then I still have the helicopter or 25 quids worth of amazon vouchers that I won from the review competition.

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

So, if my trade wins this competition, I will have another competition that ONLY people that voted for my trade can enter. The prize will be what i won from the review one :)

:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

the competition will be about trading and not a pick the name out of a hat one.

Tbh i'm not quite following this :LOL:

Where is the mechanism for registering votes? Did someone forget to attach a poll or ......
:rolleyes: