Best Thread Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade)

Hi guys,
No explanation required, my methods are simple yet extremely effective. the real skill is in account management and indeed trade management

GBPUSD

Simple scalp of 3min triangle

Long 15998
Stop 15990
Spread 2pts
Risk 10pts

50% fill order set at 16010 for breakeven

Trade open
Cheers
Wig

How do I post pictures!!:-0

i just said this but i thought it would be better if i replied straight to it that way you can all see it better.

Out of all the trades that were from graphs, this one I think was the best but nobody voted for it.

all the others from graphs were complicated with lots of lines and too many reasons. this one is dead simple like and the best trading is!!

as with discretionary trading, we adapt to a fluid situation and make changes as required along the way.;)

ah yes, discetionary trading, as practiced by those people who simply cant accept responsibility for their losses. If they had a hard and fast rule set which didnt work, they'd have to admit they where to blame :LOL:

The discretionary element is a great get out clause.

Someone who has been a member less than a month is deciding how the 10yr anniversary prize is decided.
If I was a dinosaur I would be bitching about that ;)

sorry but obviously the judges cant pick or good trade or think of a good way to finish it. somebody has to :)

OK - looks like DT & Nicole agree to a draw from hats.

Now - if Dash allows me to concede... it'll all be over...

Please let it be over... kill it with fire...

The amusing thing is - when I saw it was a draw, my first thought was to concede and let Nicole have the Kindle.

Then I remembered I had betrothed said Kindle to Dash were I to win. So it's not really my decision.

Dash - will you allow me to do the gentlemanly thing and let the fair maiden walk away with the electronic wizadry?

well what i will do is also vote for elitejets trade that makes it 21 - 20.

if someone else thinks your trade was better and votes for it (no more voting judges :( ) then we can have a proper tiebreak by posting of more trades. thats best for everyone really.

oh hang on if its drawn from hats and Dinosoar says I canhave the kindle if he wins then bugger elitejets trade do it from hats!

Well, it was an incredible photo finish, with some last minute strategic votes, and both elitejets and DionysusToast finished up with precisely 22 recommendations.

Both entrants will now be invited to submit a new trade by 12pm midnight tomorrow. If either entrant prefers not to participate, then the other entrant will be declared the winner.

Voting will commence from the time the entries are posted and the winner will be announced at 6pm GMT Thurs 28th Jan. If there's another tied result then this time the T2W Judges will decide on the winner. :clover:

The final results (Top 5) were:

1. elitejets (Post #92 - Crude Oil) - 22 RECOMMENDATIONS
1. DionysusToast (Post #61 - S&P E-Mini Futures) - 22 RECOMMENDATIONS

3. DashRiprock (Posts #48, #54, #58 - T-Note Futures) - 10 RECOMMENDATIONS

4. bbmac Post #31 - GBP/USD) - 8 RECOMMENDATIONS
4. Hotch (Post #82 - EUR/USD) - 8 RECOMMENDATIONS

Attachments

• Trade2Win_s 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade) - Page 8 | Trade2Win Forums-3.jpg
    Trade2Win_s 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade) - Page 8 | Trade2Win Forums-3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Trade2Win_s 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade) - Page 12 | Trade2Win Forums-3.jpg
    Trade2Win_s 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade) - Page 12 | Trade2Win Forums-3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Well, it was an incredible photo finish, with some last minute strategic votes, and both elitejets and DionysusToast finished up with precisely 22 recommendations.

Both entrants will now be invited to submit a new trade by 12pm midnight tomorrow. If either entrant prefers not to participate, then the other entrant will be declared the winner.

Voting will commence from the time the entries are posted and the winner will be announced at 6pm GMT Thurs 28th Jan. If there's another tied result then this time the T2W Judges will decide on the winner. :clover:

yes!

:clap:

well done all the voters now we can have a proper competition.

what were results in full please sharky? like the top 5 ?